The good ol' 1 night stand (Question for the ladies)

scarlet

Re: For those of you who care, and even if you don't give a rats bum ...

a13antichrist said:
Fine, you go on having your connection-less one-night stands that fuck up your current relationships. I'll go on having my most-definitely-NOT-connection-less physical relationships and making lots of cool friends at the same time. Let me put it this way, not me nor any of my partners have ever felt that the sex we had was lousy. Can you say the same?
Hon, you've got me all wrong! I simply don't have "connection-less one-night stands " that fuck up my current relationships, thank-you. I don't have, one night stands full stop. And wouldn't have a one night stand - if it would fuck up my current relationship...

Where did you get that from?? you like to make a lot of assumptions don't you ?

Sorry if it appeared that that's what i was saying, Because, uh... it wasn't.
To me, that whole deal seems pointless...that was my point!!:wave2:

It appears that, like you, I prefer "definately-NOT-connectionless physical", (and emotional - i might add) RELATIONSHIPS!!!.

Didn't I say;
"Somehow sex is just greater when you are in a relationship with someone who you strongly feel for. It is different to casual (i should have said 'one time' )sex. "
You said ;
what I call retarded is people thinking that one-night stands have to about connection-less sex. That's where the retardedness comes in.
I think this all comes down to one's definition of "one night stand"

Most people's understanding of "a one night stand" is the 'no-strings', one night impulsive "wham bam thankyou m'am" sorta thing....with no planned follow-ups, and definately no real expected association with the person. Anything else, any greater involvement would be different, and probably constitute as "friendly sex"/ "fuck-buddy" type sex,or "sexual favours" type sex, or "casual sex" - with a person more than once who you do not pursue a commited relationship...... or sex as part of something more, the committed relationship.

I prefer sex in a relationship sense. That was my point. Sex is better with a connection. When sex becomes "making love" it is far, far more enjoyable... (I can have "sex -sex" with myself. - and be so much more satisfied)

Connectionless/ meaningless 'sex' is worse than no sex at all. I see having sex with someone who can't relate to you or care for you as being a pretty, empty lonely experience.

Sex is so much more WORTHWHILE when it is with a partner who offers warmth and friendship and respect........and is there to enjoy your company in the morning.

I am relieved we can both feel similarly about that ( although, I bet you hate me sideing along the same lines as you) :winkkiss:

I don't see how this next thing has anything to do with what we've been talking about, however, unless it was meant as an elbow in the ribs or something - but since you brought it up.....

How can you really be sure your partners haven't felt lousy about the sex you've had?

Most of the sex I have had with my partner has been fantastic.

So, I'm sure I can say the same yeah.;)

- But where it isn't quite, I wouldn't actually have the heart to let him know.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
FluerVanderloo said:
Erg, my mom got teary eyed when I told her.

It's good that you feel comfortable enough with your mom to talk about it :) Oh and congrats :D

Man...I need to stop reading threads about sex...too long...:mope:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Similar to chcr, musical instruments make great leg openers. Different from chcr, I've had more one-night stands than I can remember. Everything was clear, up front...Respect you in the morning? Hell, I don't respect you now.. As soon as I discovered the truth about AIDS, I zipped my pants.

Looking back, I gained nothing whatsoever from any of those experiences. (save the temporary pleasure). Would I do it again? Nah...not worth it.

Revenge is sweet...women are vengeful beings...sex is man's greatest weakness. Bring them all together and voila...revenge sex!

Which is what seperates man from beast. Man can say no. You chose not too.

Professur

Gonz said:
Which is what seperates man from beast. Man can say no.

I beg to clarify. And this might piss some people off, but fuck 'em.

Men can say no. Not all human males qualify as men.