The good ol' 1 night stand (Question for the ladies)

K62

Was it the dudes first time too?

If so, how long did he make er for?

You don't have to answer that if you don't want to :p

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
K62 said:

You know what...my first time I made the guy stop before he finished...I don't know how long it really was but it hurt and it felt like forever...

FluerVanderloo

K62 said:

It wasn't his first time; he lost his with his girlfriend last summer, then they broke up for whatever reason.

It did hurt like hell, and it was a 3 hour long ordeal. Very awkward, none of us really got anything out of it, and I had a little trouble relaxing, but it's all done and over with. We did it again Saturday night, and it hurt again but not as much. Won't be doing it again for a while though, I'm due for my period tomorrow :grumpy:

I don't regret it at all. I realized that it had to happen sometime, and there's no time like the present.:shrug:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I had my share of them. No regrets at all. Not all of them were worth the time/trouble, but bad sex beats no sex.

And sometimes you don't even need the musical instrument...just the look. :beardbng:

simplyred

FluerVanderloo said:
We did it again Saturday night, and it hurt again but not as much.

Not that I am advising you to go out and have a bunch of sex, not by any means at all, but it does hurt a little less each time you do it.

FluerVanderloo

BeardofPants said:
First couple of times hurt me as well - you have to relax; half the problem is being so tensed up. ;)

This very well could be TMI but I think I actually tore a little bit. That wasn't what hurt the second time, though. My issue is my PC muscle.

BeardofPants

That's normal - both of those issues. I tore up a little my first time as well. Just try and make sure you're nice and relaxed next time, and er... lubed.

Professur

Um, Fluer, I'm NOt gonna start giving advice (plenty of wimmens gonna do that) but you need to think more foreplay, sunshine. And there's nothing wrong with a little help in the lube dept either. And go slow. In fact, you get on top.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Now tell me...

Where else on the web can ya go and find half a dozen people coaching a young lady through the process of getting laid?

Gotta love this place.

Professur

SouthernN'Proud said:
Now tell me...

Where else on the web can ya go and find half a dozen people coaching a young lady through the process of getting laid?

Um.... pretty much anywhere?

FluerVanderloo

Professur said:
Um, Fluer, I'm NOt gonna start giving advice (plenty of wimmens gonna do that) but you need to think more foreplay, sunshine. And there's nothing wrong with a little help in the lube dept either. And go slow. In fact, you get on top.

Foreplay was done. Everything was all fine and dandy, but when it got down to him actually penetrating I got nervous and that's when I tensed up.

I was on top to start, wasn't hapening. Went to missionary and it seems to work out for the moment.

Uki Chick

I'm happy for you Fluer. It will get better and not tensing up is the key.

Although, personally, I wouldn't be announcing my first time on the internet. It's something personal and I guess for me it's something to keep for myself. :shrug:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
Although, personally, I wouldn't be announcing my first time on the internet. It's something personal and I guess for me it's something to keep for myself. :shrug:

A random website is one thing but here is something completely different. Fleur probably feels the same was as I do about a lot of people here...that they've been offering guidance through some of the hardest and most important times in our lives. I think she and I both did a lot of growing up on this board (well me more so on JJR's but some here too) and that puts people in a different light. Also, when you're part of a community such as this while a lot of changes are going in it's inevitable that the other members end up knowing a lot about you because of all the milestones that are happening in your life. I can't think of anything that could happen to me that I wouldn't share with this community.

simplyred

Nixy said:
A random website is one thing but here is something completely different. Fleur probably feels the same was as I do about a lot of people here...that they've been offering guidance through some of the hardest and most important times in our lives. I think she and I both did a lot of growing up on this board (well me more so on JJR's but some here too) and that puts people in a different light. Also, when you're part of a community such as this while a lot of changes are going in it's inevitable that the other members end up knowing a lot about you because of all the milestones that are happening in your life. I can't think of anything that could happen to me that I wouldn't share with this community.

I see your point Uki, but I feel the same as Nixy. I haven't been here long but feel more comfy with some of the people here than I do with some of my closest friends (but then some of the people here WERE some of my closest friends before I came on board :) )