The OTC Dual-BBQ thread

Inkara1

Take the saying: "I waited and waited by the phone, and when it didn't ring I knew it must be you," and apply it to the OTC BBQ photo gallery.

unclehobart

I've posted all of mine that are relevant. Its the others that have claimed to have taken 300+ photos that are holding out. I didn't take more than 40.

chcr

Too cute for words
unclehobart said:
I've posted all of mine that are relevant. Its the others that have claimed to have taken 300+ photos that are holding out. I didn't take more than 40.
The bastiches...

MrBishop

With my inlaws borrowing my digicam for an Alaskan Cruise, they were using the occasion to practice with my camera. I borrowed my own camera for a few shots (almost all of which are posted)...then found out that since she was only practicing...my mom-in-law decided to erase all the pics that she had taken of the BBQ. :( At least I was able to DL the pics that I took before they went bye-bye.

She still doesn't get the concept of DLing pics and then erasing them. :shrug:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Simple. That's the one of her and chris behind the swimming pool

hahahaha you so funny :lol2:

I also have to resize them before I can post them here

A.B.Normal

Nixy said:
Nixy hasn't even renamed all her files yet

May I introduce you to Irfanview a small FREEWARE program that lets you batch resize and batch rename photos simply/quickly .

pics1.gif

Mirlyn

Nixy said:
hahahaha you so funny :lol2:

I also have to resize them before I can post them here
A little birdy told me the gallery provided at no charge will resize them for you...no matter how big :p

*ahem* :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Yeah yeah yeah...it's on my agenda for next week...

I'm at Chris' right now though...on his computer.

He wanted me to say hi to everyone from the BBQ for him and send a big :hug: out to Nat :)

Raven

Annoying SOB
I have around 80 -100 pics....unfortunately none are of the BBQ itself but if you want random pictures of squirrels and little froggies I can send them to that ever-so-nice person hosting the gallery?

Uki Chick

Nixy said:
Yeah yeah yeah...it's on my agenda for next week...

I'm at Chris' right now though...on his computer.

He wanted me to say hi to everyone from the BBQ for him and send a big :hug: out to Nat :)

Big hug right back to Chris as well and to you as well Nixy! :hug:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oz said:
Is that McEwans Export tonksy is drinkin'? :D (great beer!)

Cool pix........keep em comin' :swing:

There's an empty 6 pack of McEwan's Scotch Ale or someting on my cupboard...Chris said it was ok...I think it was stinky and WAY to sticky! I had to go wash my face everytime he kissed my cheek while he was drinking!! Of course...I drink amaretto and when I went to open the bottle a few days ago (left over from this trip and I haven't touched it since I got back) the lid was stuck on with chrystalized sugar :D