The OTC Dual-BBQ thread

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Oh come on. It was a semi-public event. If they didn't want their pics plastered all over the internet they shouldn't have allowed me to secretly install webcams in their bedrooms. btw, thanks Paul and Uki for letting me run those wires....

Uki Chick

PuterTutor said:
Oh come on. It was a semi-public event. If they didn't want their pics plastered all over the internet they shouldn't have allowed me to secretly install webcams in their bedrooms. btw, thanks Paul and Uki for letting me run those wires....

Our pleasure! Hope you were able to get some good stuff there :devious:

PT

Not too bad, I'll be done editing, yeah, editing them any time now.

Uki Chick

PuterTutor said:
Not too bad, I'll be done editing, yeah, editing them any time now.

Make sure you send me a copy of that when it's done editing. :evilcool: Although.....do I really want to see it????

PT

Hasn't Paul given you the url? I guess you're just going to have to pay the 4.95 like everyone else...

Uki Chick

PuterTutor said:
Hasn't Paul given you the url? I guess you're just going to have to pay the 4.95 like everyone else...

I'll have to ask him for it then. I'm not paying no 4.95 to see things that happened in my own home!!! :lol2:

PT

I do have one little problem though, last night. That thing you did. I got the sound but no video, would you mind leaving the light on tonight?

Uki Chick

PuterTutor said:
I do have one little problem though, last night. That thing you did. I got the sound but no video, would you mind leaving the light on tonight?

That's my own little secret. Sorry, but I won't be turning the light on for that. You'll have to use your imagination.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Uki Chick said:
That's my own little secret. Sorry, but I won't be turning the light on for that. You'll have to use your imagination.

Yeah if she turned ont he light, she might have woken me up

what the hell where you doing? :lloyd:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
A.B.Normal said:
Probably that someone will have pics even more incremenating, of her :evilcool:

Nope...doesn't matter to me...if I did something ridiculous than it's all fair game. If I didn't want my pic online then I wouldn't have gone to an event with people I met online where there would obviously be cameras...but, not all people feel that way...

Uki Chick

paul_valaru said:
Yeah if she turned ont he light, she might have woken me up

what the hell where you doing? :lloyd:

Ah, well, that's for me to know. It will teach you to sleep so soundly.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Nixy said:
Nope...doesn't matter to me...if I did something ridiculous than it's all fair game. If I didn't want my pic online then I wouldn't have gone to an event with people I met online where there would obviously be cameras...but, not all people feel that way...

On the same note though...if someone else put me in an embarassing situation...such as one person came up behind me and pulled up my top while another took a pic (which didn't happen to anybody at the BBQ as far as I know...just for the record...) I probably wouldn't want that posted...so...you see...it's kinda touchy...

Rose

Raven, Nix -- if y'all are worried some pics aren't suitable or appropriate -- use discretion. But post the ones that are, soon!!!

;) :D

Uki Chick

Rose said:
Raven, Nix -- if y'all are worried some pics aren't suitable or appropriate -- use discretion. But post the ones that are, soon!!!

;) :D

I have to agree with Rose on that. I don't remember anything bad happening at either bbq's so i don't think we have to worry. We all knew pics were being taken and such, so i don't see anything bad being posted. I'll have to go through the few that I have and post them as well one of these nights.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Uki Chick said:
I have to agree with Rose on that. I don't remember anything bad happening at either bbq's so i don't think we have to worry. We all knew pics were being taken and such, so i don't see anything bad being posted. I'll have to go through the few that I have and post them as well one of these nights.

NO KUNG FU PICURE!!!!!!!!!!

PT

paul_valaru said:
NO KUNG FU PICURE!!!!!!!!!!
Paul, think about this. We've all seen you in a tiara. Now just how much worse can it really get?

PT

Ok, nevermind then. I'm still slightly scarred by the tiara pics, I don't think I really want to know any more.