The OTC Dual-BBQ thread

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Now, I realize us tight-asses could have shelled out the bucks to see all this in person, but... Well, some of us couldn't. So, we live vicariously through the others on this board. So. How about posting a few more pics? Please?

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
I am so disappointed that i could not make it. It looks and sounds like you guys had a blast. So now for those of of that are living vicariously though this thread, POST some pics on the site. This is a great occasion where those that could got together and did what the site is for and about. So i've stole a pic from mirl to post for all to see. by the way who ever took the pics so far that ive seen they are great.....

Attachments

• otc bbq.jpg
    otc bbq.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 24

unclehobart

Someone needs to post the group pic where I'm doing my 'evil' thing.

Nix- Can you scrounge up the good one of me where I am doing that 'pointing' thing?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Here are a few more...

The whole group...Tonks and Unc being all lovey and finally Paul being scary...he used that to chop up ice...

Sharky

Looks like you guys had a great time! :cool:

I wish I could have been there. It's tough enough trying to shake loose long enough to go to Atlanta! :rolleyes:

Love the pics, keep 'em coming! :)

unclehobart

1.Cobblestone streets near the waterfront of Montreal.
2. National flag against old style architechture.
3. Flags and the fountain at the top of the hill. A centerpoint landmark. (Paul would know its history better)
4. Buying a henna-ish tattoo from a 'vendor' across the street from the fountain.

unclehobart

1. Penny toss style wishing fountain that is a huge flat black plane inside of a hoity-toity shopping/dining area attached to the hoity-toity downtown hotels and convention centers.
2. Building that if it isn't old, it is at least in the older French style.
3. Walking in Chinatown picking up bottlecaps and getting accosted by derelicts ...in French. :)
4. (restaurant/club?) 'Haunted House' La Maison Hauntee. An 'in' place so we were led to believe.

unclehobart

1. Party deBish
2. Party deBish take 2
3. deBish on degrill
4. Celtic warrior on the prowl... surveys the crowd ...finds no worthy opponents... pops open a cold one ...unclehobart approaches the foot of the master ...I challenge thee to a contest of strength and will ...the old master smiles a knowing sideways glance and whispers under his breath ... when you can take the pebble from my hand, grasshopper ...

Raven

Annoying SOB
Nixy said:
I don't wanna go throwing up pics incase people don't want certain pics up...don't wanna offend anyone...
Much as I'd like to agree with you guys there....I'm gonna go with Nix on this one....some pics just aren't meant to be posted