The OTC Dual-BBQ thread

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Raven said:
Much as I'd like to agree with you guys there....I'm gonna go with Nix on this one....some pics just aren't meant to be posted

They may not have been before you said that ;)

Uki Chick

PuterTutor said:
Ok, nevermind then. I'm still slightly scarred by the tiara pics, I don't think I really want to know any more.

It's not actually that bad. It just looks like he's about to karate chop Nixy's boyfriend in it.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
BeardofPants said:
Uki, what will it take to bribe you to put up the picture? Booze? Lap dances? Chocolate? Wine?

hmmm, now lap dances.....every man has his price, and I am quite cheap

BeardofPants

Alright PT, but we don't want to see any butt!!

(incidentally, I'm still waiting for those pictures... it's not nice to keep a girl hangin' on y'know;))

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
PuterTutor said:
OH alright. I'll do it. But no touching. And I'm not shaving.

that was no lap dance, it was more like a swedish massage by a grizzly bear.

sorry need FEMALE dancers

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
BeardofPants said:
Alright PT, but we don't want to see any butt!!

(incidentally, I'm still waiting for those pictures... it's not nice to keep a girl hangin' on y'know;))
Yeah, I got em back, apparently hotmail won't accept a 4 meg file. :shrug: Guess I'll have to split it up into smaller zips. I'll get on that tonight.

MrBishop

BeardofPants said:
... it's not nice to keep a girl hangin' on y'know;))

Sometimes its nice to leave a girl hanging...but you really have to pad the straps to prevent chafing :D

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
MrBishop said:
Sometimes its nice to leave a girl hanging...but you really have to pad the straps to prevent chafing :D

fur lined, have to have some class too, play some nice music, let them swing gently in the breeze......

uhmmm nevermind

Uki Chick

BeardofPants said:
Uki, what will it take to bribe you to put up the picture? Booze? Lap dances? Chocolate? Wine?

The lap dance on Paul would never work. On me on the other hand, that's a different story.

Give me a lap dance, better be clean shaven, a box of chocolates and a bottle of red wine and I'll see what I can do. If it's a good enough dance, then there might be a surprise here later tonight. :lol2:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Uki Chick said:
The lap dance on Paul would never work. On me on the other hand, that's a different story.

Give me a lap dance, better be clean shaven, a box of chocolates and a bottle of red wine and I'll see what I can do. If it's a good enough dance, then there might be a surprise here later tonight. :lol2:

a suprise all right, bang, zoom to the moon

Professur

unclehobart said:
1. Penny toss style wishing fountain that is a huge flat black plane inside of a hoity-toity shopping/dining area attached to the hoity-toity downtown hotels and convention centers.

That's the World Trade center. I used to throw half a buck in change everytime I passed. I worked at a tower just outside there, and used to lunch at the food hall there.

The scary thing is that it's 20 feet wide, 50 feet long. Made of polished stone, and abso-fucking-lutely pefectly level. There's less than 2 thou difference anywhere on it.

Oh, and Power Corp and Nova corp have offices just above where you're standing.