Things that are annoying.

Aunty Em

PuterTutor said:
Actually what annoys me more than anything anymore is the television commercials they are making now. It seems as if all the good ideas have been taken for at least 5 years now, and they are just doing the stupidest shit just to fill up 30 seconds worth of tape.

wtf, you mean there was ever a point to commercials apart from interupting my viewing and pissing me off? :eek:

Aunty Em

Shadowfax said:
ipmoof said:
Those stupid little roundabouts that are just a hump of concrete painted white annoy me. :mad:

taking them on the right side is much easier. i think there lies the problem...:p

Nah, 9x out of 10 I drive straight over them.:D

octal

freako104 said:
Nixy said:
Octal: I got the same problem as you. My bf always has stuff come up. I am EXTREMELY lucky if I see him once a week (Ok, so the only time I can see him is Fri, Sat, Sun nights but still)

least you have time for a relationship school and work is all i have time for. its become my whole life(unless free time which is limited)

Pretty much the same here. I wish I had more time to spend with my girlfriend, but that's how it goes when you want to get a degree.

ipmoof

Oh, those ads where some tarted up bint is skydiving, then she goes to work, eats some jam, drives a tractor, sunbathes, goes orienteering and it turns out to be about haircare/tampons.

hehe, i'm having a few case cooling problems, the nforce 2 chipset runs sorta HOT, topping at 50C mobo temp!!! constantly failing prime 95, so far its at 12 hours without fail outside, so seems i got the problem down, only problem now is getting a proper case, got my eyes on a thermal take Xaser II.

Aunty Em

My baby's still running at 54 - 56C, even under load. I'm still waiting to see if the AS3 will kick in and reduce that. It's been running maybe 80 - 100 hrs since I first booted it up. Completely stable so I'll wait a bit yet before doing anything drastic.

If it doesn't I'll see about increasing airflowor changing the heatsink to something else.