This joke will probably get me in huge trouble

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
spliffy this post is over 3 months old. some noob which has only ever posted once just dug it up. so how is it getting worse?

Spliffy

samcurry said:
spliffy this post is over 3 months old. some noob which has only ever posted once just dug it up. so how is it getting worse?

I didnt bother to look at the date. Just think some ppl here are sick.

MrBishop

Spliffy said:
I didnt bother to look at the date. Just think some ppl here are sick.

Black humour isn't only found here. I grew up on a whoel bevy of nasty jokes. This is actually quite tame next to some of the "dead baby" jokes and "pitchfork" jokes that used to around.

:shrug:

Uki Chick

MrBishop said:
Poor lad...I've got a hell of a recipy for a Nyquil martini that should help :)

I could probably use that recipe. I've been trying to shake off this cold since last thursday.

MrBishop

Echinicea!!

Seap the flowers in hot water...drain...drink...repeat.
If you're not fond of the taste...try buying it at a local health store.

Beyond all that...Chicken soup (spicy), plenty of liquids, and two baby aspirins per day.

IDLEchild

Spliffy said:
This place is getting worse and worse. No wonder i dont bother coming here much anymore. I can now see why.

You think this is bad???? Jesus.....you don't visit many different boards do you?

This place is soooooo tame dude.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
the opinions expressed by gonz are not the opinions of anyone else blahblahblah

*would never say no to PC* :lloyd:

Digital

Ok, I feel I have to step forward and claim responsibility for the said joke. I was the one who said it on another board he frequents. (I will not say it on this forum because you are all a bunch of sissies and if any of you came over, I'd have to wipe the floor with you)
What I came here to say is this: The joke IS funny; you're all a bunch of sissy ass mofukahs. You're too anal, and wrapped up in your sad little secure worlds. My suggestion to all of you is to loosen up a bit. If something this minor offends you, then learn to unhinge the bunched wad of panties that has crawled up your crack.
Hell, the joke he said isn't even that bad. I could easily think of a dozen that put that one to shame. (IE: What's the best thing about screwing a baby girl? Turn it over and it's a baby boy) And I'm sure there's worse out there that *I* haven't even heard. Am I afraid to hear them? No, because I'm not an uptight republican nancy-ass sissy. It's a joke. Jokes are harmless. If you want to get into an uproar over something, do it over something of value. Like that NASA monkey reject we have in office. That's something we should all be upset about, not this harmless joke.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
it's not harmless when you're sitting, relaxing, having a coffee having forgotten one's troubles for 10 seconds when suddenly some do not infer fuckwittage!!-Leslie - *punches self in head*smacks you in the head with the reminder of the morning you found that your baby had died with an attitude of mocking, laughter and mirth.

but no worries, go ahead and enjoy your thoughtless unfeeling life :headbang:

Digital

Leslie said:
it's not harmless when you're sitting, relaxing, having a coffee having forgotten one's troubles for 10 seconds when suddenly some insensitive fuckwit smacks you in the head with the reminder that your baby died with laughter and mirth.

but no worries, go ahead and enjoy your thoughtless unfeeling life :headbang:

So, you're saying that you had a baby that died via SIDS?

As far as my life goes: Thoughtless? No. Unfeeling? Most likely. I'd change, but there's that whole apathy thing I cling tenaciously to. :la:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Welcome Digital. Enjoy your stay. We welcome all comers & only boot the real assholes. Which side are you on?

Digital

Honestly, I'm an asshole. But you can rest assured that all said comments that are made are either for shock or jest.