This sex... issue...

A.B.Normal

HomeLAN said:
*sigh* I'll say this exactly once. If you're THAT worried about the pain, and you're THAT scared, it isn't time yet. If he can't deal with that, then he's not worth it.

Well ,since we're getting back On-Topic :hmm:

The pain is most likely not associated with the breaking of the hymen as girls nowadays are more rough and tumble and the hymen can't be broke by playing sports or masturbating.The pain is more likely a product of lack of lubrication ,this can be caused by alcohol consumption ,being nervous ,or other reasons ??ladies??.If your having concerns about pain your probably not ready as others have already stated .I would also like to add that the pain of the " first time" doesn't even compare to pain of child birth and since no birthcontrol is 100 % you better be prepared for that pain too .

BeardofPants

A.B.Normal said:
The pain is more likely a product of lack of lubrication ,this can be caused by alcohol consumption ,being nervous ,or other reasons ??ladies??.

Yes, I would say that it is the lack of lub, in conjunction with nerves, i.e., the vaginal walls can seize up like nobody's business, and by god can it hurt. :sick:

Kittie

*le sigh*

I am not twelve *breaks into laughter* I am alot older. Well not alot older... but a good deal.

I'm not really... seeing him. We have a very weird relationship. I care for him alot, and he was the only one that was there when my mom got real sick. He took a cab from an hour away to see me.

I care about him alot... I want him to care about mw in the same way...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
um...hon? in all seriousness, sex isn't gonna make him care about you :shrug: in fact, it'd likely as not have the opposite effect.

freako104

shes right Kittie. He may just want the sex. but he may care too. but some guys can be very manipulative and can be users

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
come into the irc chat so we can have some girl talk and us olderchicks can tell you what it's all about ;)

tonksy

Kittie said:
*le sigh*

I am not twelve *breaks into laughter* I am alot older. Well not alot older... but a good deal.

I'm not really... seeing him. We have a very weird relationship. I care for him alot, and he was the only one that was there when my mom got real sick. He took a cab from an hour away to see me.

reasons to have sex:
1. raw physical pleasure.
2. because you ALREADY love EACH OTHER completely and it is a logical FEARLESS way of expressing your love.

DO NOT CONFUSE THE TWO!!!!!

Oz

BeardofPants said:
Yes, I would say that it is the lack of lub, in conjunction with nerves, i.e., the vaginal walls can seize up like nobody's business, and by god can it hurt. :sick:

aye, and if they really clamp down the bloke can get stuck in there :eh:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Kittie said:
*le sigh*

Wow. That trick still works?

OK, this has gone on too long. Fuck him. Don't fuck him. Whatever, it's no skin off our nose. It's only the rest of your life to be diseased or a mom or an aborter or wishing you'd waited or glad you did what you did. If you need to ask unfaced strangers an opinion YOU ARE NOT READY!!!!

freako104

Kittie if you are ready and think it is the right thing to do then do it. We will be here if you need us allright?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gonz said:
If you need to ask unfaced strangers an opinion YOU ARE NOT READY!!!!

Big time, if your so insecure to ask the unwashed masses....

means you got some thinking to do, when the time is right, you won't have to ask people.

Professur

Gonz said:
If you need to ask unfaced strangers an opinion YOU ARE NOT READY!!!!

Actually, I disagree with that. Sometimes asking an unfaced stranger is the best way to get an honest answer. Asking someone you know means that the issue is always gonna be there, whenever you see each other. And family love/bias/posessiveness come into play. She could ask us, and drop outta sight. No reprocussions. No guilt.

And

Here we have a damn good slice of population. Fathers, mothers, girls, boys. She can get points of view from each. Different nationallities too. Gives her a lot more to think about than just "what will the girls at school say".

Kittie

Professur said:
Actually, I disagree with that. Sometimes asking an unfaced stranger is the best way to get an honest answer. Asking someone you know means that the issue is always gonna be there, whenever you see each other. And family love/bias/posessiveness come into play. She could ask us, and drop outta sight. No reprocussions. No guilt.

And

Here we have a damn good slice of population. Fathers, mothers, girls, boys. She can get points of view from each. Different nationallities too. Gives her a lot more to think about than just "what will the girls at school say".

Exactly. I would rather not have my friends condemn me for the rest of my life. ^_^ So asking people that do not really know me, my past, what have you, gives me a pure opinion ^_^

thank you all.

Professur

The only issue against that is that because we're faceless, our advice can be shrugged off. Someone in your face can't.

Nekhebet

dont do it unless you are ready, thats what im doing. If you think you are ready then go on ahead, but your not sure...

Don't Do It!!

AlphaTroll

Kittie said:
Exactly. I would rather not have my friends condemn me for the rest of my life. ^_^ So asking people that do not really know me, my past, what have you, gives me a pure opinion ^_^

thank you all.

Why would your friends condemn you for asking their opinion about something?

IMO if you can't ask your friends their opinions without fear of condemnation it ain't a friendship worth having :shrug:

All good and well to ask us our opinions, but in the end you're gonna do what you want to do anyway (another beuaty about asking strangers their opinions - you have no obligation to take it to heart and there will be no "I told you so's" if things go belly up), so whatever else might be said you need to be sure that what you're doing is the right thing for you and that you're doing it for the right reasons - be it that your sick of being a virgin, or you're extremely horny or whatever. Just don't let yourself be bullied into anything because IMO that's the only way you'll end up regretting it.

freako104

Kittie said:

thank you all.

why would your friends condemn you unless you were cheating on him(suppose there is something there) or he has a gf. real friends would support not condemn you