This sex... issue...

Camelyn

Oz said:
You fell pregnant on the first time? :eek:

Edit: That's a funny term that "fell pregnant". I wonder how they came to that.......no one falls anywhere......unless it's off the bed :confused:

Must be just a brit thang. We say "got pregnant".

Some people say other, more colourful things when they find out about a pregnancy, but those particular words have multiple usages. :D

Starya

Oz said:
You fell pregnant on the first time? :eek:

Edit: That's a funny term that "fell pregnant". I wonder how they came to that.......no one falls anywhere......unless it's off the bed :confused:
Well, not on the first time. We did do it more than once.. *cough*

Kittie

Meh. I guess this is why this place is called off topic central. Though we are kinda on topic... meh.

i am lost

a13antichrist

Mare said:
[Luis Quotes] and fer God Sakes sweetie, make sure you love this guy and you are ready for making love, nothing like giving it away and having your heart crushed

Way to fuck up your kids, good on ya. :retard:

a13antichrist

tonks said:
reasons to have sex:
1. raw physical pleasure.
2. because you ALREADY love EACH OTHER completely and it is a logical FEARLESS way of expressing your love.

DO NOT CONFUSE THE TWO!!!!!

Only half the story and perilously close to retard-territory.

A.B.Normal said:
Reason to not have sex:

because you think it will bring you closer .

First non-retarded thing so far in this thread.

a13antichrist

tonks said:
what did i miss, oh wise one? :tardbang:

Good sex depends on Intimacy, not on Love. If you're deeply in love, you have no problems with trust or intimacy. If you're both looking for a quick shag, then you have no problems with trust and intimacy - there is none, and none is required.

But being in love isn't the only time you have lots of intimacy and lots of trust.

tonksy

a13antichrist said:
Good sex depends on Intimacy, not on Love. If you're deeply in love, you have no problems with trust or intimacy. If you're both looking for a quick shag, then you have no problems with trust and intimacy - there is none, and none is required.

But being in love isn't the only time you have lots of intimacy and lots of trust.
isn't that what i said? #2 was reserved for when there is love. #1 was what you are describing...sorta...i suppose i assumed that you would feel a sense of intimacy with someone you have sex with...but you know what you get when you assume....

a13antichrist

tonks said:
isn't that what i said? #2 was reserved for when there is love. #1 was what you are describing...sorta...i suppose i assumed that you would feel a sense of intimacy with someone you have sex with...but you know what you get when you assume....

I left out #3, I suppose I assumed it would be rather obvious what I was referring to.. but you know what you get when you assume... ;)

You can either fuck someone for physical gratification, or you can fuck them because you appreciate them & want to share the intimacy that sex involves. People you love are only a subset of that last group.

qtpatootie14

Everyone is different....but when i had sex the first time it didnt hurt at all...but like i said, everyone is different....

scarlet

it usually only hurts if you're not lubricated enough, (or if he is an insensitive jerk and is too impatient or hard and rough on you) so don't be shy and make sure you use lube! or else make sure he spends extra-time on foreplay (most guys only spend 2 mins on it anyhow...) to get you wet... that means anywhere from 20 mins to an hour....! you or he might be impatiently anxious to get it in there and done with but taking your time is probably what counts the most - and it pays off as far as the sex is concerned too.

tonksy

scarlet said:
it usually only hurts if you're not lubricated enough, (or if he is an insensitive jerk and is too impatient or hard and rough on you) so don't be shy and make sure you use lube! or else make sure he spends extra-time on foreplay (most guys only spend 2 mins on it anyhow...) to get you wet... that means anywhere from 20 mins to an hour....! you or he might be impatiently anxious to get it in there and done with but taking your time is probably what counts the most - and it pays off as far as the sex is concerned too.
ok...so...here it is...embarrassing question of the evening...but do the rest of you girls actually need that much foreplay or is it just for fun?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
tonksy said:
ok...so...here it is...embarrassing question of the evening...but do the rest of you girls actually need that much foreplay or is it just for fun?

:lurk:

BeardofPants

tonksy said:

Nah. A coupla minutes is enough. The rest is just for fun. :swing:

tonksy

BeardofPants said:
Nah. A coupla minutes is enough. The rest is just for fun. :swing:
me too...so i never understood all this yammering about foreplay...i mean, it's totally fun and i love it but after about a coupla minutes i just wanna get the show on the road.