This sex... issue...

freako104

that doesnt make a difference. a friend will not condemn anyone for having sex. unless they are hurt by it or know someone who was hurt

AlladinSane

Gonz said:
Wow. That trick still works?

OK, this has gone on too long. Fuck him. Don't fuck him. Whatever, it's no skin off our nose. (...) If you need to ask unfaced strangers an opinion YOU ARE NOT READY!!!!

As long as I know she wasn't asking if she should or not fuck him. She only wanted to know if it hurts...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Nekhebet said:
well, my friends wouldn't condem me or reject me if that happened to me, but sure as hell my parents would.

Who is truly there for you....your friends or your parents? That's the direction to lean...they care about your safety.

tonksy

CydCharisse said:
For me, it hurt the first FEW times I did it. But if you're lucky and get laid by a high school boy, he won't be in there long anyway
:laugh5: work your way up the food chain, cyd?

freako104

Gonz said:
Who is truly there for you....your friends or your parents? That's the direction to lean...they care about your safety.

its been my experience both have been there for me. and i have seen some shitty parents and shitty friends

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
That may have been your experience but you've most lilely never had a life altering event happen to you.

freako104

really? you know that? I have admitted on here some of the shit that happened to me and yes they were life altering.

Nekhebet

Gonz said:

Nobody as far as I am concerned ( well except Fruity_Angel)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Professur said:
Care to define 'life altering" Gonz. That a rather vague idea.

Does debilitating accident leaving you permanently disfigured, paralyzed or brain damaged work?

Starya

I see the subject shifted a tad, so: Wait. By waiting you will increase your chances of having a good experience your first time. I think (as I was to daft to wait).

Oz

Starya said:
I think (as I was to daft to wait).

Me too, I made the beast-with-two-back for the first time when I was 13 :eh:

I've often wondered if the first time would have been more "intense" if I'd been more physically mature (I'd have prolly lasted more than a dozen thrusts and a squirt as well)........

Oz

Starya said:
Yaikes. I was 16. That was 11 years ago.

Guess how old my son is.. ;)

You fell pregnant on the first time? :eek:

Edit: That's a funny term that "fell pregnant". I wonder how they came to that.......no one falls anywhere......unless it's off the bed :confused: