Thrift store drama

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Nixy said:
Usually they just don't come back around...my roommate and I are both oversharers though so it works well. She had forgotten that she told me she doesn't swallow and in the middle of burger king the other day a friend of ours made her laugh with her mouth full and she muttered "I need to swallow this" through the mouth full of burger she had...I looked at her and said "Thought you said you don't swallow?" she LOST it (as in started laughing hysterically) she had to spit her burger into her napkin and then said "How did you know that about me?" it was friggin' HILARIOUS!

doesn't swallow???

and you put up with this person?

shame!!!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
well you might pick up bad habits

Ok, we're close but not THAT close. I'm not in the room when she's doing the thing one does before they're in a spit or swallow position...I'm also not in the room when she's in the spit or swallow position...:blank:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Nixy said:
Ok, we're close but not THAT close. I'm not in the room when she's doing the thing one does before they're in a spit or swallow position...I'm also not in the room when she's in the spit or swallow position...:blank:

WHA!!!!!!!!!!

you mean all those female roomate movies aren't true????

I am crushed

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
She's already answered that in another thread.

And for that reason I shall not answer it here.

Inky: If you wanna know then hunt for it!

Prof: DON'T help him!

tonksy

We had a thread about this? Jesus....
*wanders off trying to remember what info was spilled about herself.

eeew...gooey pun not really intended.

Professur

Nixy said:
And for that reason I shall not answer it here.

Inky: If you wanna know then hunt for it!

Prof: DON'T help him!

I had no intention of it.

Tonks, I was right about the missus. She couldn't wait to get me outta the house to have a coffee in her new mug. She said it actually tasted better.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
I had no intention of it.

Tonks, I was right about the missus. She couldn't wait to get me outta the house to have a coffee in her new mug. She said it actually tasted better.

Why can't you be in the house while she uses them?

unclehobart

The description was something along the lines of hyena grade retching at the mere presence of coffee grounds within 3 meters... even through lead... sorta like superman/kryptonite.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Give the little girl a lollipop.

Can I have some timmie's cappucino instead? I am having a damned hard time keeping my eyes open...

Professur

No, you're too young.

Rob, admit it. I managed to keep myself under control all the time I was a your place, didn't I?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
No, you're too young.

Rob, admit it. I managed to keep myself under control all the time I was a your place, didn't I?

TOO YOUNG? For Timmie's Cappucino?!