Travelled anywhere interesting lately?

unclehobart

If fact I DID have shorts on that day. It was a recommendation of the trek leader... a bloke who had climbed the glacier 100s of times. It rains so much that long pants would soak up all of the freezing water and make it worse for you in the long run. Besides, climbing and hiking up up up will make you hot enough inside of two or three minutes.

unclehobart

It just looks all outta whack because I have normal arms, legs, and face. Having a spare tire just doesn't fit. Damn these delicious crisps... they keep me hostage.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
did it go away when you were heaving the boa filled road cases around?

you know they have surgery for that stuff now, huh? :p

unclehobart

No. I didn't lose an ounce on the road.

Surgery... hmm... It can be costly. I just need some 70s grade steroids and work it off the hard way. Carrot sticks and lemon grass wouldn't hurt either.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Originally posted by unclehobart
I just need some 70s grade steroids

But then you'd be back to the teeny weeny issue again! :D :D :D Carrot sticks would probably be better. :)

unclehobart

Shrink? The twins; yes, over time with prolonged abuse. Big Jim? no. Hes around as is regardless. :D

The other option is to do some human growth hormone/ insulin combos. That would get the best results with almost zero side effects. The only drawback is the $$.