Travelled anywhere interesting lately?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:D true! this has been off the topic for a long time. I guess noone cares about travelling anywhere. Oh well. *shrug*

*knock wood* I've never yet had to worry about weight. I'm one of those disgusting people who can eat anything. Probably will die at 35 of a heart attack, but I'll be slim in my coffin. Have to go for cholesterol test soon :( I think I don't want to know.

kuulani

Originally posted by sbcanada
In February I went to Disneyland, California Adventure, Knott's Berry Farm, Las Vegas, Lake Havasu (Arizona). Fun trip, got me away from the Canadian winter for a couple weeks. ;)

Hey, me and nalani were at Disneyland, Cali Adventure and Knott's Berry Farm in February!

Here's my fave pic of that trip ...

Attachment(s):

evil queen.JPG, 92.88kb

evil queen.JPG

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Originally posted by greenfreak
They're too cute to be scary. :D

Guess who is who, Leslie.
I couldn't even give you a guess :( - never saw pics of either. Clue me in though, please :)

kuulani

Originally posted by L. Summerton
Originally posted by greenfreak
They're too cute to be scary. :D

Guess who is who, Leslie.
I couldn't even give you a guess :( - never saw pics of either. Clue me in though, please :)

I'm the one in braids next to the evil queenie. Nalani is on the faaaaar right. :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
great! now there is a face to the name for both of you! :cool: You'll have to wait a bit longer for me, we've been too lazy to get a port for our camera to hook up, no scanner :(

prof that sounds like hell on earth. I can only stay there for a few days at a time. I don't know how you live there and travel around it as well :eek:

Professur

I can read computer manuals without having to translate them (thereby loosing all hope of comprehension). To them, I am a GOD.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, to them I am Anglophone, so I am DIRT prof, have you pet any cats in the last 5 minutes or so? :D ;)[/siz]

Professur

Funny you should mention that. I just popped out to grab the stray cat that was trying to knock over my trashbin. I gave it a good licking ... I mean kicking. It shouldn't come back ... Unless it likes that sort of thing.

ris

i was in gernmany about a month ago for a week. we took a whole bunch of archi students to stuttgart and frankfurt, some of the stuff was fabulous, if i can find them i'll scan in the slides and photos i took.

and the weisbier was the finest :)

ris

yeah, they're under a pile of papers that's under some books, that's possibly near an essay draft which is covered by a couple of rolls of tracing :)

this is a little out of date, i was writing then so now with all the a1 paper lying about it is even messier now :eek:

fdcc06d1.jpg

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
I've got about twenty rolls of film from my Europe trip. Germany was awesome, but I liked the cars more than the architecture. ;) Have lots of pics of buildings and stuff though. Maybe some day I'll scan it all in.

ris

leslie - that's our front room, too

my poor missus has to live with this crap 24/7

[then again, as a journo she's no lightweight on the paper-mess either]