Up yours Canada

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Summer never made an official apparance this year & now this
Expires 9:30 AM EST on October 01, 2003

Statement as of 10:38 PM EST on September 30, 2003

...Freeze Watch Remains In Effect For Wednesday Night...

Cold Canadian air will drop southward into northern Indiana, southern Michigan, and northwest Ohio with low temperatures expected to drop into the lower 30s.

A freeze watch is issued when the possibility exists for temperatures to fall to 32 degrees or lower. Plan to protect outdoor plants or to bring potted plants indoors.

Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio and other local media for further details or updates.

It's too early to send your Cold Canadian air down. Wait until at least November.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Oh, like we can help it that you live next door to the friggin arctic circle

Mirlyn

Gonz said:
Oh, like we can help it that you live next door to the friggin arctic circle
Details details...

It was in the fifties today here....strong north wind and driving rain. :errrr: Made it hard to get out of bed.

;) :p

AlphaTroll

I keep forgetting you people work on Farenheit and not ºC - was wondering why the hell you were complaining about 30 degrees :rolleyes:

tonksy

i officially broke out the toe socks for the winter and i had to put another blankie on the bed last night. it dipped down to 70 f. christ in another month i'll have to turn the heat on.

freako104

i miss summer. sorry to Canada for teh hurricanes and stuff. i guess we deserve this. damn tho. we need warm air.

Les how can a hottie like you be cold ;)