Up yours Canada

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Kiss my ass Mexico boy.

38F this morning when I left the house.

greenfreak

Turtle dick! Turtle dick! :lol2:

Is anyone else having problems with crickets sneaking in the house because it's getting cold outside? We never had this problem before this year but we've already killed at least 12 of them. Yucky.

My guy at my nursery told me the glue traps that you usually get for mice will get them because crickets are cannibals. Once one of them gets stuck, the others will get stuck trying to eat them. Eiw. But it works.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I dunno...So many critters running around here its hard to tell which are crickets and which aren't....:retard:

tonksy

when it gets really wet outside, we get field mice and frogs. on occasion, we will get those huge palmetto bugs...crunchy cat snacks, those...

Oz

According to those bods who record such things .............. it's been the warmest year in the UK since 1679 (when records began apparently).............that prolly means we'll have 12 ft snow drifts from november to march 2004 :eh:

bleach
slightly chilled

ris

Leslie said:
I'm coooooooooooooooold! :(

:errrr:

put some proper clothes on then - swanning around the house in your smalls is bound to put a chill to your bone. ;)

speaking of bone... :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:lol:

I wasn't! I had my flannels on and all :D

is your wife still reading this board? :hmm:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
N Michigan is calling for 3-6" of the white shit tonight, going as low as Kalamazoo (lower 10% of the state). Damned Canadian airmasses.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
#1 - Noone will be slapping ANYONE with a trout except me :p

#2 - brrrrrrrrrr, winter is a comin' and fast

Ms Ann Thrope

I guess I'm the only person on this board who likes winter... :mope:

I like the cold air -- it seems cleaner. I love snow, even when I have to shovel. The hiking trails are quieter, there's less traffic on the roads, the sky is bluer, and I have more energy overall. All my favorite activities pick up: symphony and opera season starts, museums and galleries put on their best exhibits, and blockbuster/teen movies go on hiatus until next summer.

Ah, WINTER IS COMING! :joy: