Up yours Canada

Mirlyn

Gonz said:
Can we have all those lovely things and 75F too?
Yeah, its called movie rentals. :p

I don't mind snow. I just hate driving in it. Actually, I take that back. I hate others driving in it.

I would gladly take 100F+ over <60F.

Ms Ann Thrope

Hard to keep the snow around if it's 75...

The quality of my life (in the winter) improved tremendously with the invention of Polartec and Gore-Tex. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OK, I know I didn't use any punctuation in that sentence...how di dyou read it freako???

Professur

Snow is a beautiful, wonderful thing. Espescially when your oldest kid just turned old enough for it to be their chore.:D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
sorry, i was talking to freako..trying to dechiper his babblings...

unclehobart

So no getting roughed up by a large-breasted babe brandishing a fish bat for me then? ... *sigh ... ah well ... cest la vie.

pc_builder

What are you wusses babbling about. I live in probably the coldest state in the U.S. and I like winter just fine.

See, my motto is: As it gets colder and colder you can always put on more and more clothes. As it gets hotter and hotter you can only take off so much until you're naked and still be hot. (literally, not metaphorically)

I like cold air and I hate sweating. I also would rather not wander around the city naked.

Professur

unclehobart said:
The Farmers Almanac says that the front third of winter this year is going to be quite strong.

And they divined this from ...? The thickness of the cow udders? Or maybe the shape of the trout eggsacks.