What goes around, comes around

2minkey

bootlicker
no shit. years of disability + medicaid payments, offset by tiny percentages of what were certainly shit wages? seems unlikely.

Winky

well yes of course the amount of that pay out would have the past benefits that were paid out subtracted from the total

Winky

hah this is the Cato public benefits program abolishment bill
I'd sign up for that schnizz
as long as there can't be any further taxation on the person for entitlement programs
it could work Hells yeah

Winky

exactly, all of it, no interest, as the establishment you invested with (at the point of a gun) is bankrupt

catocom

ok, (has green visor on)... so far
just tax (no medicare...) over a 15 year period $112200
I'll have to look up the past med.... numbers for those years. Gimme a little while.

catocom

Oh, hey....I did find out some fairly good news yesterday though......
Discover sent me a equifax that my credit score is 735.
I probably won't use it, but it's nice to have backup.

catocom

non that I know of.
I imagine the stats would probably be much worse in like NY, Detroit, Chicago, and maybe LA and Atl.

back to the tax issues though.
Winky, does the relative that paid in all their life, but died before drawing count any?

2minkey

bootlicker
aw come on buddy you know as well as i do that meth has hit bumpkinvilles very hard. not that other things like laziness, stupidity, and "alki-hall" hadn't already decimated the inbred populations that rely on der gov teat and crime to pay for their pills and shit.

here you go.

http://www.wildandwonderfulwhites.com/

you can dispense with the calculations. the administrative costs of dealing with you alone have already well exceeded any payments you have made.

Winky

"West Virginia's environmentally and culturally devastating coal mining " ?

don't be so faggy

catocom

where did you get that $112,200 figure from?
Yearly calculations of what I made times the tax rate for those years (btw I moved up a bracket during the Clinton years)
What point are we trying to get at here? (pro or con for the tax rate?)