What's for dinner

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Well i will be near a grocery store before I hit home, so I think I will get some wasabi, and some mirin, and maybe some ricepaper wrappers, and make some tuna wraps.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
So the cats loved there horrible overcooked tuna.

I got distracted, and YUCK.

had udon noodles with fake crab and wasabi

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
In amm fairness I took it out of the package, and it didn't look all that appealing, I think I will just have to wait until the fish counter does NOT sell out before I get there. Or go to the fish market and get some ahi, and make me some sashimi,

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
In Alberta!!

I avoided fish when I was there.

I just tried it, I had steak for dinner :p

I eat fish fairly regularly though actually...nice and fresh from the farmers' market. I'm gonna be living here for a very long time...I'd get meat poisoning or something if I only ate red meat...

Inkara1

There used to be a chain of grocery stores in California called "Lucky" (eventually got bought out by Albertson's, but now the name is slowly being brought back by both Supervalu and Save Mart). For a while, it sold President's Choice as its house brand. that only lasted a few years, so I was rather surprised the first time I saw Leslie refer to something of the President's Choice brand name.

Mirlyn

Ive seen PC here too, but its been quite awhile.

Tonight is BLTs, partly from the garden. I can't wait. :yummy: