Aw........

she lived in the apartment facing mine
attended one of our nights of drunken debauchery with underage honeys
(She wasn't underage 21's legal lol)
after six months I moved into her apartment
a year and a half later we bought a house
another year and a half we married
a year and seven months later the Son was born
this week he graduates HS and leaves for college in Aug.
so after 23 years, Now What???
Bondage clubs, gardening, cocaine, dog walks with bermuda shorts hiked up to the nipples... standard stuff.

Winky

I'm a feared for various and sundry reasons
ain't eligible for any of those things listed :eek10:

Inkara1

I met Christina on Yahoo. We talked for a bit and then met in person. Things built up kinda slowly.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
My wife and I met online, at (of all places) pogo.com. A bunch of random people started hanging out in the same game room, got to typing back and forth, and a few months later I drove to NC to meet her and another of her friends. About four months later, she moved here and we've been together ever since. Got married November 2003.

rrfield

We met about 7 years ago. She was dating my friend. I went over to his house to pick him up. They were hanging out in the basement. He went upstairs to make some food. We immediatly fucked like rabbits.

No, not really. We sat in silence for about 5 minutes, then she told me not to kick over the cup that was next to my feet. I asked why. She told me it was full of my friend's pee. I didn't question it.

4 years later we were both single. She was attending Ball State, I was attending Indiana. She came down to visit home about once a month, so we saw eachother from time to time, but I never thought twice about her. We have this crafty mutual friend who decided we should be together, so she lied to both of us, Junior High style, telling each of us that the other had interest.

I guess it worked because we have been together for 3 years now. We got engaged in September and will be married in Sept, 2006 (after she graduates from Indiana).

MrBishop

We met out of pure luck...I'd jsut helped Deliver Camelyn's 2nd girl and had taken a bus from the hospital towards the Metro. Damn near fell asleep :D Got off at the wrong stop, but near a café where some of my friends hung out. Thought to take a coffee. One friend was there with some school-mates. Hung out talking to the lot for a while. One of them (MrsBish) said that she had jsut finished an exam and needed a beer. Thanks to my friend Dio, I was the only one who volunteered to go with her *Dio kicked the only other male at the table in the shins to get him to STFU. :D

Went to a bar and I impressed her with my ability to get past the bouncer and the lineup *I knew the bouncer*. Drank a beer, danced a bit *thank God that I didn't scare her away right there*... at closing time, I was just going to crash at my sister's place (Subways are closed and couldn't get home). Said that I'd call her a taxi as well...asked where she was going and surpirse!! She lived 3 blocks from my sister's place. We shared a taxi...I walked her to her door...we were having such a nice conversation that she invited me upstairs to talk on teh back porch. We talked until 6am or so.

Neither of us was 'looking', both of us were recovering from a divorce.. seemed to work out well. We're over 6 years into it..got a 3 year old son and one kid on the way :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
I met Christina on Yahoo. We talked for a bit and then met in person. Things built up kinda slowly.

But, you showed her your trunk on your first date! I don't think that's slow! :lol2:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
rrfield said:
then she told me not to kick over the cup that was next to my feet. I asked why. She told me it was full of my friend's pee. I didn't question it.
I hope you have the answer now, cause inquiring minds wanna know :lloyd:

rrfield

The answer is her ex-bf, Joe, (who I am actually good friends with to this day) is gross. He didn't want to go all the way upstairs to pee, so he used a cup and left it.

I didn't question the cup of pee at the time because in the grand scheme of things, that's pretty tame for Joe.

And no, there was no pre-dating drug test :) Before we dated we got stoned together on many occasions. We have both since quit though. Damned adulthood.

Inkara1

Nixy said:
But, you showed her your trunk on your first date! I don't think that's slow! :lol2:
Umm... Annie is the one I showed my trunk, and that was the second time we went to Denny's. :p

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Umm... Annie is the one I showed my trunk, and that was the second time we went to Denny's. :p

See, we need MORE details about these girls! I have been thinking Christina was trunk girl!

Uki Chick

The ex and I met in college. I was 19, he was 20, turning 21. I liked him, wanted him, and what I want, I get. His b-day came along, I tried to kiss him and hug him, he said "don't touch me". How sweet!!! Two days later, we were at a comedy show, I massaged him, kissed him on a dare and the rest was history. We spent 10.5 years together, good and bad times, ended in divorce, but such is life.