Where did ya'll couples meet?

BeardofPants

We met in high school. I was in my first year of high school, he was in his second. We were casual friends for a year, then in my second year we started dating. Been together ever since... comin' on 12 years now.

AlphaTroll

I was working as an insurance rep - did a little overtime & ended up at his firehouse, mainly to confirm a meeting I had set up with the station commander. The platoon commander on duty decided we could do the presentation right there & then, so he went around and woke the guys up (they had just come back from about the 6th accident call of the night). He came out of his room all grumpy, saw me & decided to come to the 'meeting' anyway. They didn't have enough chairs in the office, so next thing I know I ended up on his lap - I blushed, he laughed, he moved to his own chair & flirted with me all through the presentation. We swapped phoned numbers and he called me about 10 minutes after leaving the place to set up our first date.

Told me later that he had seen me the week before at another firehouse, where he had been to drop something off and had thought I was cute.

We've been together for 7 months now.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I met my baby just under one year ago (June 5, 2004). He msg'd a friend of mine on an online dating site but hadn't gotten back to her in a few days (wasn't online) and she got fed up and when I asked if I could msg him (cause I thought he was cute) she said yes. So, I did, and he was on that night. So, we chatted for a few days and met for coffee and a movie, then the next day went to the mall...and the rest, as they say, is history :D