Woman admits stomping boy, 4, to death

ekahs retsam

maximum prison term: 20 years - That is bullshit!!!

Hopefully because of the nature of the crime she will find prison life difficult. :eyebrow:

JJR512

ekahs retsam said:

Hopefully because of the nature of the crime she will find prison life difficult. :eyebrow:
It's my understanding that prisoners do have their own code of honor, and child abusers usually get the greatest amount of disrespect from other prisoners. Don't worry, she should find it quite difficult indeed.

freako104

ekahs retsam said:

We can only hope she gets the term Baby Killer in there.

My bid is a dollar for stoning. I just want her fucking dead

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Prisoners do indeed have their own heirarchy. It's real, and it's really a bitch.

The totem pole features, as its lowest element, child molesters. They do real hard time.

One step above would usually be those who kill/assault pregnant women.

Baby killers are a hair above that. Still low enough to catch unbridled hell in the joint. She'll have anything but a pleasant time for the next 20 years.

HomeLAN

He won't do it more than once. He's apparently smarter than C-S in that he's already learning how to research.

chcr

Too cute for words
SouthernN'Proud said:
Hopefully sometime after second period computer lab he has basic arithmetic class.
What difference will that make. Schools are not there for learning anymore.

TexasRaceLady

chcr said:
What difference will that make. Schools are not there for learning anymore.

Oh, boy, do you ever speak the truth. I got out of education while the getting was good.

Heaven forbid that I ever wanted my students to actually do some work and learn something!