Yes, the sky fell on the flying pigs that were migrating from the frozen hell.

Camelyn

um, mayhaps a teeny little warning would have prevented blond chick from immediately running virus scanner and adaware cause she though pooter had caught a nasty.... :nerd:

IDLEchild

Camelyn said:
um, mayhaps a teeny little warning would have prevented blond chick from immediately running virus scanner and adaware cause she though pooter had caught a nasty.... :nerd:

So this time the blond didn't have the most fun.

Inkara1

My only big suggestion thus far is to change the time limit on the "who's online" page so that people and "guests" whose last activity was 2 1/2 hours ago don't still show up as online. It confused me a little at first.

pc_builder

Camelyn said:

I did the exact same thing. Although, I guess it's a good thing I did. I ran spybot s&d, then restarted, the site still looked weird...

and besides, I suddenly had some weird toolbars in my explorer that I couldn't get rid of... this, is why it's a good thing.

Thinking something might be wrong with spybot, (it didn't remove that one toolbar: i-look.com... or somthing like that) i googled using the name of the offending toolbar, and found webroot's spy sweeper.

I downloaded that and installed, and suddenly it found 88 different spyware progs and cookies and such. I just run spybot minutes ago!

oh well, i fixed all my woes (for the moment), and by the way fury with the small f... get to tweaking and fast.

Now that I know what's going on... i like it.

pc_builder

oh, and not everthing has been preserved. like our custom titles. Where's my "perma-wedgie"?! [size=-2]I know I'm asking for it[/size] :D

pc_builder

Wow, the pages DO load faster... before they were loading reeeaaally slowly, and I thought it had something to do with otc. now i realize it was all that spyware on my system.

recently, i got a new roommate, and since i permitted him to use the computer, i've discovered all kinds of hijackers and trojans and such just popping up. he also installed yahoo messenger, which i let him keep. i don't use it, even though i have a userid on it.

Kawaii

Dude. It looks all XPish. *shudder* And why are half the karma blippie thingies dark and half light?
Edit: And i want my custom title back. The light hurtses uss... We wantses darkie when we postses.[/gollum]
Edit2: And why isn't my signature showing?
[/whine]
Edit3: I guess i should be grateful, anyway. Thanks!

AlladinSane

Well, in fact right now the page is displaying in a better form than the previous on my work computer...Congrats on the smooth move!

Kawaii

The 'Who's online' page keeps auto-updating every sec or so, which is really really annoying because it auto-scrolls to the top on each update.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I was shocked because the 'shout box' disappeared... Looks fantasmigorical otherwise...

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Kawaii said:
The 'Who's online' page keeps auto-updating every sec or so, which is really really annoying because it auto-scrolls to the top on each update.
Is it better now? I think i fixed it.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
hehe thats right you know how it gets when i start touching the controls.
On a better note atleast this version is a lot more intuitive so we might be safe for a few more minutes. :)

Camelyn

Um, noticed that a PM will quote back *everthing* from the previous message, quote-back after quote-back, ad-infinitum. Makes for a *really* long PM after a couple of rounds, unless you remember to edit...

Is there any way to fix that? Unless y'all are digging it :D