Yes, the sky fell on the flying pigs that were migrating from the frozen hell.

greenfreak

I always find it funny that the more you do to improve the board, the more people whine and demand things get done NOW. Instead of thanking you for taking the time to make it better in the first place.

samcurry said:
I'll let fury do that one. Thats a little more than what anyone wants me to do. specially if you want to be able to post when im done.
:laugh: Am I the only one who caught that? :D

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
greenfreak said:
I always find it funny that the more you do to improve the board, the more people whine and demand things get done NOW. Instead of thanking you for taking the time to make it better in the first place.

:laugh: Am I the only one who caught that? :D
lol :lol: hey greenie its true tough. I remember one time i made a change, fury had to come and save us all. if memory serves me everyone could still read but not post. :)

Inkara1

You're right, it did bring back some memories. But "blue" is what I'd had it set at before, even though it wasn't called "blue" back then because it was more green than blue.

Hopefully this style will stay. The teal accents match my windows color scheme well.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
fury said:
I put our logo up there instead of vB's now, and added a couple of styles. Old School Green might bring back some memories... :D Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select from the style box there.
ohhh the memories *nostalgic*

Stop Laughing

Hey shadow, long time no see. FYI, you can put it back to the left in your CP. In fact, there's quite a bit of neat stuff in the CP, and I like being able to see all of your attachments, saves some search time.

A.B.Normal

Stop Laughing said:
FYI, you can put it back to the left in your CP. In fact, there's quite a bit of neat stuff in the CP, and I like being able to see all of your attachments, saves some search time.

Thanks ,makes it much easier to scan the thread and I also like seeing all the attachments you've previously done.