You people are so full of sh*t.

HeXp£Øi±

I've seen your BS desktop images. Now how about a little honesty.
Here's what a real desktop looks like. Sorry the photos were taken with the only camera i have which is a video camera and sucks at stills. Anyway, i think if the resolution were any higher it would scare some folks.

Oh, and here's a photo of the monster responsible for this mess as well.

AlphaTroll

Hex, that place is a deathtrap! Or a storage space for left over lunches from 1980......have you ever found anything interesting hidden in that mess?

kr4

Banned
AlphaTroll said:
Hex, that place is a deathtrap! Or a storage space for left over lunches from 1980......have you ever found anything interesting hidden in that mess?

or anything alive?

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
hehe hex you are learning well young padawan. I shall post the master of disasters pict here shortly.
I have won money for the messiest desk. You shall bow in honor at what my home and office look like. :)

Kawaii

Well done, Hex. I would post my desk if only i had a cam... :mope: I like the little tribute to 2600.com. :wink2:

HeXp£Øi±

Hey believe it or not i clean this hellhole at least twice a month. I might have gone slightly longer a few times though as i did find a stray cat behind the third stack of cds' on the left that looks as if it had died of starvation. Too bad to since a few more steps and he would have made it to some beef jerky i left there in the seventh grade.

chcr

Too cute for words
I don't get it. Looks pretty typical to me. A little cleaner than mine, I'll grant you...

AlphaTroll

Hey Sam, you watch Oprah?

BTW, I think Hex has you beaten - your's looks more like organised chaos. His will land him a hefty fine if the fire department had to do an inspection.

Ms Ann Thrope

hey Hex...what's the pic on the wall? a dog? a horse? a centaur?....and then there are some shelves with objet d'art...is that another dog? next to the Grecian urn? :D ;)

MrBishop

Only 3 weeks left before my digicam comes back from the cleaners....If I had one handy, I'd scare the hell out of the lot of you. Hex....your desk it too organized! Get more pets! :) Where are the piles of precariously stacked printouts? Where are the discarded package wrappers of CDR-W's ? Where are the dead plants?

Amateur!

BlurOfSerenity

you wanna piecea this???

BOOYA!! i DREW this!!

sorry it looks warped... that's how it was sitting on the chair when i took the pic :(

Mirlyn

I tried taking a pic once of my desk, but I just can't get back far enough to get everything. I need a fisheye. :D