You people are so full of sh*t.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
my desk is generally a disaster, but i know exactly where everything is. i figure if i'm not using the flat spaces of my world, the ensuing dust army would eat me at night

Mirlyn

Buttcrackdivine said:
Clean up. You people are mess holes. Takes 10 minutes, clean up.
10 minutes? It'll take me that long to find enough trashbags to start. My room is a full day's job, and it'll be reverted to "chaos" by the weeks end.

ris

i posted a pic of my desk area a year or so ago. and les ran out screaming from the mess. and that was during the scanning/writing phase of my masters, not the evil modelmaking phase.

Inkara1

greenfreak said:
:eek: That better be Dr. Pepper masquerading in a Pepsi cup. Where's your diffenbachia?
Yes, it is Dr Pepper in that Pepsi cup. The store I bought that at sells Pepsi products (Dr Pepper is a Pepsi product in my area), and part of the contract the guy has is that he has to use Pepsi-produced cups and straws, too. And I'm sad to report that Diffy the Dieffenbachia has been dead for a while. Diffy got stuck outside when I moved last January, and in the commotion was forgotten about. A moment of silence for Diffy.

If it's any consolation, now that Brandi's gone, I took the opportunity to buy a few little indoor plants. Now I have a peace lily and an aralia. I haven't decided where to put them yet, so they're sitting on the kitchen table in the meantime. I've been leaving the blinds on the sliding glass door open so that the sunlight comes in even when I forget about them. I've been trying to remember to water them every few days, too.
Buttcrackdivine said:
It took me and my mom nine days to clean this apartment up after Brandi left. This place was abxsolutely disgusting. Bloody, crusty underwear, used tampons, and plates with crusty food particles were found in the closet in the pile of dirty clothes. It's a wonder no one got sick.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Mirlyn, I can't believe that book sitting on your desk amidst all those WIRES...:rofl3: :rofl4: ...WIRELESS HACKS! :yell:

Nice desk, btw....I have the same one. :D

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
it is an all day chore for me too. them in a matter of days it magically appears again. i dont even have to be there for it to happen. :)

and mirl, i need to get that book.

pc_builder

I was going to call you all amateurs, until I saw Mirlyn's desk. Sheesh :D

Buttcrackdivine said:

This AFTER I already cleaned up. You should have seen it before. And about dead plants, I had one on the top right of the desk until the cleanup. Plants don't seem to live long around cats. :p

greenfreak

Inkara1 said:
Yes, it is Dr Pepper in that Pepsi cup. The store I bought that at sells Pepsi products (Dr Pepper is a Pepsi product in my area), and part of the contract the guy has is that he has to use Pepsi-produced cups and straws, too. And I'm sad to report that Diffy the Dieffenbachia has been dead for a while. Diffy got stuck outside when I moved last January, and in the commotion was forgotten about. A moment of silence for Diffy.

*takes a moment of silence* :(

If it's any consolation, now that Brandi's gone, I took the opportunity to buy a few little indoor plants. Now I have a peace lily and an aralia. I haven't decided where to put them yet, so they're sitting on the kitchen table in the meantime. I've been leaving the blinds on the sliding glass door open so that the sunlight comes in even when I forget about them. I've been trying to remember to water them every few days, too.

Well you didn't pick anything poisonous this time, that's good. :)

Aralia tips: http://www.bachmans.com/retail/tipsheets/indoor_plants/aralias.cfm

There's not much info out there about peace lilies but a lot of it says that they need to be watered consistantly. That the leaves droop when they get too dry. It also suggests putting a plastic bowl underneath the pot with small rocks and water in it to help with the humidity around the plant. You might have a dead lily on your hands if you forget to water for too long. Good luck with it. :)

You also picked two plants that can get pretty huge if you take care of them right. I just got a dwarf banana tree plant myself. Even the dwarf variety grow to 10 feet tall and 6+ feet wide. I think I'm going to need an apartment just for the tree. :)

greenfreak

pc_builder said:
I was going to call you all amateurs, until I saw Mirlyn's desk. Sheesh :D

This AFTER I already cleaned up. You should have seen it before. And about dead plants, I had one on the top right of the desk until the cleanup. Plants don't seem to live long around cats. :p

You must not get up from your desk much if you need a roll of toilet paper closeby. ;)

pc_builder

greenfreak said:
You must not get up from your desk much if you need a roll of toilet paper closeby. ;)

:rofl4: HaHa. I didn't notice the toilet paper until AFTER I posted the pic. I yoinked that from the bathroom because I had a runny nose.

Although, I WOULD never have to get up if I have a toilet installed in the living room. :dump:

MrBishop

Ms Ann Thrope said:
Here's my workspace...at work. I use a laptop at home, so there's no 'desk' involved there...

NIce and clean space...but that's work for you. Is that Photoshop on your desktop?

I'd be willing to bet good money that your home computer setup is tastefully decorated though...maybe a nice overstuffed couch with loverly art on the walls and a nice vase with flowers on the coffee table.

Ms Ann Thrope

MrBishop said:
NIce and clean space...but that's work for you. Is that Photoshop on your desktop?

I'd be willing to bet good money that your home computer setup is tastefully decorated though...maybe a nice overstuffed couch with loverly art on the walls and a nice vase with flowers on the coffee table.

:blush: yeah...I try to keep it relatively organized, since we're open to the public...and yeah...that is Adobe Photoshop 7.0

home? well the couch isn't overstuffed, but I think it's nice...loverly art? to me, perhaps...but not to all I'm sure...vase with flowers? when there's something blooming in the garden I can cut...otherwise there are houseplants including a few orchids... :blush:

MrBishop

Ms Ann Thrope said:
:blush: yeah...I try to keep it relatively organized, since we're open to the public...and yeah...that is Adobe Photoshop 7.0

home? well the couch isn't overstuffed, but I think it's nice...loverly art? to me, perhaps...but not to all I'm sure...vase with flowers? when there's something blooming in the garden I can cut...otherwise there are houseplants including a few orchids... :blush:

Woohoo...I got MsAnn to have an involuntary rush of blood to selected portions of her body. ;)

Orchids are loverly, but I can't have them in my house...either I kill them or my cats and son will make devious plans for their demise.

Ms Ann Thrope

yeah...well I was blushing because my description was VERY selective...I neglected to mention the piles of books, newspapers and magazines on every available surface... :rolleyes: and that's just the living room....the kitchen (the other room where I can log on) is no better... :blush: