You people are so full of sh*t.

tonksy

there will be a camera at mt house this weekend for marlowe's birthday party...i'll snap one of my 'desktop'.

HeXp£Øi±

Those are horses. The only control i have around here is in that little space you see which doesn't even extend to the walls. If it were up to me Abe Lincoln and maybe an underworld poster would reside back there.

PrincessLissa

My mom's desk is BEYOND trashed. My desk at my old house was always pretty nice looking. Really little, but tidy. Unless I was doing an essay for school. Then there were papers, books, coffee and candy EVERYWHERE! :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
HeXp£Øi± said:
I've seen your BS desktop images. Now how about a little honesty.
Here's what a real desktop looks like.

My desktop looks ALL THE TIME just like the way it looks in the pic i posted a while ago.

Clean and organized.

HeXp£Øi±

Luis G said:
My desktop looks ALL THE TIME just like the way it looks in the pic i posted a while ago.

Clean and organized.

Yes Luis well...I'm sure that you and Sigmund Freud would have gotten along just fine. :D

Ms Ann Thrope

HeXp£Øi± said:
Yes Luis well...I'm sure that you and Sigmund Freud would have gotten along just fine. :D

so...is this what Luis's desk looks like?

desk.jpg

Inkara1

My digital camera seems to have developed a problem taking pictures of light sources. That's why OTC looks so funny on the screen, and the area around the lamp looks so weird. This should give you an idea of what my desk looks like, though.

greenfreak

I have to get a more current pic, here's one of me at the desk from a while back. I have to figure out what I did with the old picture of the office the last time I took one.

Puma

Atleast you guys have desks. I'm using a chest of drawers which of course happens to be made of cheap particle-board; coming apart in pieces.

tonksy

Puma said:
Atleast you guys have desks. I'm using a chest of drawers which of course happens to be made of cheap particle-board; coming apart in pieces.
dude...i feel your pain...i'll post my pics as soon as i get one of those disposable camera thingies...i need one for this weekend anyway....but man, ya'll are gonna pick on me hard about mine.