You people are so full of sh*t.

MrBishop

Professur said:
Big deal. Take her shoe shopping if you want real results.

You're kididng me right? Look at her last post...now I've not only got her blushing, but her eyes are rolling up to the back of her head...must be doing something right :)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
This is the pic I posted a while back, a few things have changed, I have another monitor, another UPS on top of the one that appears here, and a white desktop lamp.

88_1031335470.jpg

Mirlyn

pc_builder said:
I was going to call you all amateurs, until I saw Mirlyn's desk. Sheesh :D
Yeah, I bet the dust on the keyboard tray does it in, right? Man, it doesn't look that dusty here *runs hands across desk, looks at fingers, laughs, grabs a rag*

Is it really that bad? Thats about normal to me. It's been worse, but I try to keep it down so I can get to the phone and card reader fast. Plus, the higher stuff gets, the harder it is to lay a book open.
Squiggy said:
Nice desk, btw....I have the same one. :D
It is! Holds everything just so. The only downside is if/when I get dual LCDs, the heights would be different. Oh well. Keeps me from spending the money :p
samcurry said:
and mirl, i need to get that book.
Its really good, excellent reference for device power ratings, etc. Well worth the $16. :headbang:

Mirlyn

Luis G said:
This is the pic I posted a while back, a few things have changed, I have another monitor, another UPS on top of the one that appears here, and a white desktop lamp.
No way....*donates miscellaneous papers randomly to Luis' desk* :D

Actually, I am looking at metal file cabinets for some of this (invoices, contracts, etc). For a nice one, they aren't cheap.

Ms Ann Thrope

one phal and one den...so far...the phal I have a lot of success with, blooms around 3 times a year and the blooms last for up to 6 weeks :D
my sister has a dozen or so, and a close friend has over 100...

hope to get more this spring -- there's an awesome 4 acre greenhouse called Hauserman's about 90minutes away that specializes in orchids -- they have an open house/sale every year that would make you drool...

pc_builder

I was just looking at the pic of my desk. It looks more cluttered than it actually feels. I don't know. Maybe that's because I sit over two feet away and have my arms stretched to full length to reach the keyboard. *puter*

ris

ris said:
i posted a pic of my desk area a year or so ago. and les ran out screaming from the mess. and that was during the scanning/writing phase of my masters, not the evil modelmaking phase.

here's the original pic:

ris

always best to post smart arse shit after the person has finished checking their links

ris

:)

sadly my current desk at work is painfully tidy, i don't take the risk with a 6.5m quid project that i might screw it up because i can't track the information.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
and if I recall the other thread properly and what he told me on msn...that pic was AFTER he cleaned it up! :eek5: