You people are so full of sh*t.

tonksy

Squiggy said:
Well would ya scan it and post it please...I'm straining my eyes here...:hmm: :D
it's not me squigs, some danish person i suppose...it's a postcard. still want me to scan it?
i got new pics, too.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Nah...I doubt I'd know her either...kinda takes the fun out of it. But your pics are always appreciated. :brow:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I admire ris' cleanliness, which is why I won't bother to post mine...it's buried here somewhere.

All of the messes & all of the tidiness...we all share one thing in common-a place to move our wheeled chairs :banana:

Jeebus_

hey Inkara1 i like ur mouse :) looks like a red pill from the matrix ;)
sorry for the late kate late post reply :D

tonksy

Jeebus_ said:
hey Inkara1 i like ur mouse :) looks like a red pill from the matrix ;)
dude? you can find the mouse in that clusterfuck? i'm impressed!!! just picking inkara... :p

BeardofPants

tonks said:
dude? you can find the mouse in that clusterfuck? i'm impressed!!! just picking inkara... :p

Woah, it's like those stupid Sherlock cartoons... Find the blahblahblah to prove that Ink does in fact have a PC buried under there. :lol:

MrBishop

Just got my camera back after 59 days of 'cleaning' by Future Shop...so I'm posting pics again.

This is my home desk.
attachment.php
attachment.php

chatty kathy

HeXp£Øi± said:
I've seen your BS desktop images. Now how about a little honesty.
Here's what a real desktop looks like. Sorry the photos were taken with the only camera i have which is a video camera and sucks at stills. Anyway, i think if the resolution were any higher it would scare some folks.

Oh, and here's a photo of the monster responsible for this mess as well.
I would put a pic of mine up but I'm not sure how to get it on here....I have not figured it out yet.

HeXp£Øi±

When you go to post, just click on "manage attachments", then click browse and choose the photo you want. After the file is done uploading click finished and then post your message. Make sure the image is 640x480 or less.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
hey bish, what's that map hanging above your desk? it looks sorta like the map of middle earth but then again it could just be because it looks old.

MrBishop

I call it "rand-land"...it's a compilation map from Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time" series. If you look closely, you'll see all sorts of other gems. To it's left is a butt-fucking zone sign, top-middle is a drawn pic of Marge riding Homer nekkid, 2 printers, the desk on the left-bottom is scratch built and holds my scanner too, and of course, the big-ol Tupperware cup of coffee :)