11:05 CNN says President Obama

spike

yay-773135.jpg.gif

:hairbang::hairbang::hairbang::hairbang::hairbang:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I hate it when the neighbors get to talkin'....

stupid as (they) thought? shit, they're laughing like hell 'cause we're as weak & pathetic as they are now.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
this is a great day. we have proven to the world that america is not as stupid as thought.

You've been in Seattle too long if you think this makes people smart. The people didn't really elect Obama. The media did. The people were, and are, just sheep for the slaughter. You just happened to forget that. Mark my words...anybody we elect is going to be a disaster until we start using our heads for more than hat-racks...you and I included. Then again, I voted for Colin Powell. ;)

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Im glad my new office bldg has a basement, the next year will prove to be interesting. Im thinking the basement will be a good bombshelter. :)

Professur

this is a great day. we have proven to the world that america is not as stupid as thought.

No, the well has been proven to go far deeper than anyone imagined.

You've been in Seattle too long if you think this makes people smart. The people didn't really elect Obama. The media did. The people were, and are, just sheep for the slaughter. You just happened to forget that. Mark my words...anybody we elect is going to be a disaster until we start using our heads for more than hat-racks...you and I included.

+1