3/17/04: Steak & a Blowjob Day

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
tonks said:
so...i gotta ask...no offense intended...that old stereotype about the brothers not liking the muff dive....way false, huh?

:grinyes:

Just has to be clean... ;)

Gato_Solo

ash r said:
unless you've got a really strong tongue,
my guy must have a weak tongue :(

When you play brass instruments for around 20 years, you tend to get a strong tongue. ;)

unc said:
Anything less than 3 hours is just teasing.

Anything more than 3 hours is called 'neck pain'... ;) BTDT...

MrBishop

Gads! I've walked into a foreplay orgy!!

umh... topic seems to be oral sex... style vs. substance. or quality vs. quantity

In my case... 3 hours seems overly long...if she's not exhausted from the bucking and screaming after the first 30 minutes...you're just not doing it right. :)

that...and you have to stop the bleeding from all those back-scratches before you pass out from blood-loss. :p

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I haven't read this whole thread...but...all I wanna say is "OMG! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF STEAK AND BJ DAY BEING NEXT WED OF ALL DAYS?"

Out of all the days I HAPPENED to make myself available to go on a date next week...weirdness...

Gato_Solo

MrBishop said:

umh... topic seems to be oral sex... style vs. substance. or quality vs. quantity

In my case... 3 hours seems overly long...if she's not exhausted from the bucking and screaming after the first 30 minutes...you're just not doing it right. :)

that...and you have to stop the bleeding from all those back-scratches before you pass out from blood-loss. :p

Trust me...there's always a little more juice in the tank you can access. If you're really good, you can keep them just at the edge for a while before yougive them the release. 30 minutes is good for that. ;)

MrBishop

Gato_Solo said:
Trust me...there's always a little more juice in the tank you can access. If you're really good, you can keep them just at the edge for a while before yougive them the release. 30 minutes is good for that. ;)

30 minutes...pop in an ice-cube, 30 mins, pop in another :)

It's the constant squeezing of my ears between her thighs that gets to me after a while. At least it muffles the screaming in my ears :)

freako104

Gato_Solo said:
Isn't that like a caucasian asking for a "White Entertainment Television" channel? :lol2:

Dammit i want my white cracker ass entertainment TV with MArried wiht Children, rock music, and biker bars. and cheerleaders. and goth girls too.

freako104

MrBishop said:

This is about a special day. for the men. We need our meat just as women need a different kind of meat ;) and this is OT central Bish. foreplay orgies are norm here.

Gato_Solo

MrBishop said:
30 minutes...pop in an ice-cube, 30 mins, pop in another :)

It's the constant squeezing of my ears between her thighs that gets to me after a while. At least it muffles the screaming in my ears :)

Ice cubes? How quaint. I find that an Altoid every 30 minutes works great...either that, or a couple drops of some Tabasco. Just don't use too much Tabasco, as I still have nightmares about the incident...:grinyes:

MrBishop

Gato_Solo said:
Ice cubes? How quaint. I find that an Altoid every 30 minutes works great...either that, or a couple drops of some Tabasco. Just don't use too much Tabasco, as I still have nightmares about the incident...:grinyes:

Altoids? Sorry...not familiar with that.

Tobasco though..I'm familiar with...though placing an irritating agent that close to sensitive skin wouldn't exactly have the results that I was aiming at.