Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Morning After pill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The "Hail Mary" - I hope we won't get pregnant, method

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
I just looked through your MySpace page...I guess if I paid a little more attention to it I'd have known this already...

OMG! I don't remember the last time I was so shocked! So much for being skittle free in a few years eh? I wanna have twins when I have babies. When are you due? I didn't make Ku'u's baby girl's big first birthday bash but I have a job and money now...and I can only assume that first birthday bashes for twins are twice as awesome. I may have to invite myself to the party...hehe.

You're telling me .. I'm STILL in shock! LOL. Yeah, the skittles are all old now and it was gonna be smoooooooth sailing pretty soon .. LOL!! I'm due mid-March ("beware the Ides of March" has a whole new meaning for me now LOL) but because of my birthing history (super quick labor and delivery) and my age and blahblahblah, they are going to do a C-section either mid-Feb or late Feb (depending on how much room there is for them to grow). Not sure what we're doing in way of a first birthday party .. I still have a Sweet 16-er in May and a High School Graduation in June ... yikes .. :D

I just thought it would be funnier if the twins were fraternal, since you were supposed ot have such low odds of getting pregnant and he's supposed to have such low odds of getting someone pregnant... so that means you had to drop two eggs and he had to have two good sperm, when you were told neither of you would have one of either.

I just looked through your MySpace page...I guess if I paid a little more attention to it I'd have known this already...

LOL, well I haven't advertised it there because Chris hasn't told all of his family yet and I didn't want them finding out through MySpace ... but now that most of them know, I guess I can start posting pics of the sonogram (I needed proof there were two in there LOL)

I saw a couple congrats posts on your wall thing...I believe they mentioned twins specifically. Although I guess if I didn't know I would have been like "Twins? Huh? It's not like she's pregnant!" Of course, I would have been wrong.

Hey, at least you make beautiful kids! The world needs more beautiful people!

I just thought it would be funnier if the twins were fraternal, since you were supposed ot have such low odds of getting pregnant and he's supposed to have such low odds of getting someone pregnant... so that means you had to drop two eggs and he had to have two good sperm, when you were told neither of you would have one of either.

Exactly LOL. The odds of he and I having a child together were 1 in half a million. Isn't it funny how the odds never worked for me in Vegas but with this situation ... beating the odds every time I turn around LOL

Our house:
Me, screaming from across the house: "Rob! Nalani's pregnant!"
Rob: "What?"
Me: "Nalani's pregnant!"
Rob: "Who?"
Me: "Nalani"
Rob: "WHO?"
Me: "Nalani!...with twins"
Rob: "....Good God"

We are very happy for you....and very glad my tubes are tied :nerd:

Our house:
Me, screaming from across the house: "Rob! Nalani's pregnant!"
Rob: "What?"
Me: "Nalani's pregnant!"
Rob: "Who?"
Me: "Nalani"
Rob: "WHO?"
Me: "Nalani!...with twins"
Rob: "....Good God"

We are very happy for you....and very glad my tubes are tied :nerd:

Well, how sweet of him to remember who I am .. after asking several times.. and several times after that .. :rolleyes: :D

Well, needless to say, after these two are freed from their aquatic home in 5 months, my tubes will be cut, tied, burned and pulled out :D

*laughs because i could 'hear' and 'see' you yelling across the house* LOL

I better start being better with my cash...but I figure I have 17 months...oh, please be so kind as to not pop them out so their first birthdays fall during the 2010 Olympics though...I already have plans for those two weeks :lloyd:

Also, getting the tubes tied during the c-section is what my mom did when my brother was born. They said "What if it's another girl? Won't you wanna try for a boy?" my mom told the doctor "NO" the doctor said "Are you sure?" my mom (who was 9 months pregnant) said "Listen, I don't care if it's a girl or a boy. I better not be able to have anymore kids when I wake up!!"

well Nix, I'll try very hard not to have it during the Olympics .. :D

And sorry Bish for taking over your thread .. you are all now returned to your regularly scheduled poll :D

Well, how sweet of him to remember who I am .. after asking several times.. and several times after that .. :rolleyes: :D

Well, needless to say, after these two are freed from their aquatic home in 5 months, my tubes will be cut, tied, burned and pulled out :D

*laughs because i could 'hear' and 'see' you yelling across the house* LOL

Oh! He knew who you were. He was just sure he was hearing me wrong. He is quite...challenged that way.

well Nix, I'll try very hard not to have it during the Olympics .. :D

And sorry Bish for taking over your thread .. you are all now returned to your regularly scheduled poll :D
t'was worth it..besides, the numbers are so skewed that it doesn't make sense anymore.

*points and laughs*

*remembers he still has to make that appointment with the urologist.*

Dude, I thought V4.0 was the result of "one last hurrah, whatever happens, happens"...how old is he now? I think you're scared!

I think you need to pay more attention to your own fertility and less to mine. You know that the missus is so damn fertile, just talking dirty to her makes her miss a period.

I think you need to pay more attention to your own fertility and less to mine. You know that the missus is so damn fertile, just talking dirty to her makes her miss a period.

My fertility is a non-issue. You can't get pregnant if you're not having sex.

If she's so fertile and you don't want any more babies then you should get snipped...that's all I was getting at.

Back