Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Morning After pill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The "Hail Mary" - I hope we won't get pregnant, method

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
I distinctly remember being dumbfounded once when i overheard one girl on a bus seat behind me tell another that she couldn't get pregnant if she stood up after sex. It took all I had to NOT turn around and correct her.

Where DO they get this crap information?

From their boyfriends. Duh. ;)

My fertility is a non-issue. You can't get pregnant if you're not having sex.

If she's so fertile and you don't want any more babies then you should get snipped...that's all I was getting at.

Do you spend a lot of your spare time telling drug addicts to straighten up and fly right too? I know what I should do .... but knowing it and doing it are two very, very different things. Hell, I'm not even sure how to ask the boss for time off to attend to it, never mind trying to actually say "I want to schedule an appointment to have my balls lopped off" .. in french ... to a woman receptionist. With my luck, I'd wind up with a woman doctor ... that I'd slept with.

You're telling me .. I'm STILL in shock! LOL. Yeah, the skittles are all old now and it was gonna be smoooooooth sailing pretty soon .. LOL!! I'm due mid-March ("beware the Ides of March" has a whole new meaning for me now LOL) but because of my birthing history (super quick labor and delivery) and my age and blahblahblah, they are going to do a C-section either mid-Feb or late Feb (depending on how much room there is for them to grow). Not sure what we're doing in way of a first birthday party .. I still have a Sweet 16-er in May and a High School Graduation in June ... yikes .. :D

Well, I guess congratulations are in order. :eyemouth: :toast:

Do you spend a lot of your spare time telling drug addicts to straighten up and fly right too? I know what I should do .... but knowing it and doing it are two very, very different things. Hell, I'm not even sure how to ask the boss for time off to attend to it, never mind trying to actually say "I want to schedule an appointment to have my balls lopped off" .. in french ... to a woman receptionist. With my luck, I'd wind up with a woman doctor ... that I'd slept with.

Faire me la vasectomie?

My french sucks.

Back