And the idiots still haven't gotten the gag

Don't have to read it. I heard it the day he said it & I've heard it several times since.

Truth be told, it doesn't matter the context nor his meaning...He has the right to say it.

Who said he couldn't say it?

That blowhard can go ahead and say whatever Amerca hatin' shit he wants. Then other people can call him on it.

See how that works?

he's such a what? have the courage to say what you mean or STFU.

You can't tell by the look on his face?

An arrogant, egotistical, narcissistic, grandiose, pompous, elitist, presumptuous, naive, inexperienced, America-hater.

ElitistSnobObama-1.jpg

Why do you libs always think criticism of him is racial? Is it because that's all you see when you look at him? You can't look past color to see what you've done to this country? Sheeesh! :rolleyes:

obamacookiemdtw0.jpg

An arrogant, egotistical, narcissistic, grandiose, pompous, elitist, presumptuous, naive, inexperienced, America-hater.

Shit that describes Bush. Obama would be the humble, thoughful, intelligent, America-lovin' type.

Why do you libs always think criticism of him is racial?

You again were the first person to bring up race. Why's it always got to be about race with you cons?

Why do you libs always think criticism of him is racial?

i never suggested that, but your assumption is interesting. but, ya know, feel free to STFU anyway.

and perhaps next time it won't take quite so long for you to contrive a statement on what you meant.

How presumptuous of me. Prior you've used STFU or a variation thereof to accompany your misguided belief that criticism against the Messiah is always based on race.

Should I buy a Blackberry so when I'm away from the desktop I can respond to your deluded posts in what you'd consider a timely manner? :shrug:

Apparently, running the country has become "entertainment." :rolleyes:

jan302009_1032-1033_lg.jpg

But you know, they say that mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery......:)

obamamad.jpg

obamamad2.jpg

How presumptuous of me. Prior you've used STFU or a variation thereof to accompany your misguided belief that criticism against the Messiah is always based on race.

Should I buy a Blackberry so when I'm away from the desktop I can respond to your deluded posts in what you'd consider a timely manner? :shrug:

you know, sugarplum, i never said "race." you're the one that keeps bringing it up. i just asked you what you meant. i mildly suspected you'd parrot some bigoted shit about "muslim," rather than the race thing you keep coming back to. either way, you're broadcasting loud and clear. and we all know what your shoe size is.

how's this sound...? let's replace every mention of "muslim" and "hussein" in your previous posts. let's substitute with a slightly more archaic slur. please, do the math. i think you'll be flattered by the result.

golly jesus fuckwad if i threw around "christian" like you throw around "hussein" or its obvious substitute, i'd be the most horrible, bigoted person ever. lousy christian haters...

Then why did the President of the United States, the most powerful man in the free world, take but a mere three days to mention Limbaugh by name? Doesn't sound like he is very irrelevant to me.
Other characters get mentioned as well. :shrug: Doesn't make them any more relevant.

You know those of us who diliked Bush did not have to wish for him to fail, he gave us an abundance of failures on his own! Now I am not saying Obama will not fail, but for the love of God would you give the man at last a quarter of a year before you start pissing and moaning about what as failure he is?!? Even the worst fuckup would be hard pressed to show a large record of failure by now!

bush had a pretty consistent record BEFORE he got into office, sorta alternating between mediocrity and failure. he got elected by simply being slightly less of a loser than gore and kerry. they were all embarrassing, with bush simply having the most visible dummy pulpit of the three of them.

did anyone want him to fail? sure. folks at the extreme edges, BOTH edges, of the political scale.

did lots of us find it difficult to suppress complaining about him as he bungled item after item? sure.

is there anything wrong with obama? sure. he's too far to left on economic issues for my taste. his atty gen candidate is a buttmunch. those are fairly substantive issues. all this 'secret muslim' and other thinly-veiled xenophobia, bigotry, or whatever else you wanna call it is not. it's just dumb.

Back