And the third seal shall be opened (In Canada)

MrBishop

and it shall signify the end of visitors to our beautiful country.

SARS
West Nile Virus
Mad Cow Disease

We're fucked now, boyo! No one will want to visit us... :cry:

uh...I won't :errrr:

but anywhere else here I will...might have to pass on the burgers for awhile though :eh:

:D You don't like burgers anyway.... :lol: That stuff won't stop me from finding my way back. Seems I left something there that I really need....

:lol:

[attachment]http://www.otcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=200947[/attachment]

Attachments

• cow from oakville beaver.jpg
    cow from oakville beaver.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 117
I can just imagine what it'd be like if all this had happened in Montreal instead of TO. Can you imagine the cancellation of the Grand Prix? THe only one in all of the Americas...Montreal ilsand would just sink into the muck forever. K'ripes!

My sister has business on a regular basis in Toronto...I worry about her. I can't help if...she's family. :p

tommyj27 said:
Mad Cow == i 'm not a cow

The question is not wether you're a cow or not dude...it's do you eat cow? Do you eat chicken? Pork? etc...lots of these animals are fed on "Bonemeal" - which is ground up animals...including cows..so, you go to KFC...you get a 3piece w/ fries...one of the chickens got fed on bonemeal, from a Mad-Cow...voila! You have mad-cow disease...you die! Period:eek2:

There's a reason why they slaugtered 1/2 million cows in britain...and it ain't the bad taste of mad-cows.

well, i'm still not a cow. at least i didn't call it overhyped ;). and none of them would keep me from travelling someplace.

Yuppers...June 13,14,15 this year...I brings in the moolah, lemme tell you. Out of 200,000 hotel rooms in Montreal, there are abotu 100 open now. Ooooohhh.whatarush!!!:wink2:

Overhyped or not...it's still causing a mess. My son smells like citronella permanently now, especially when I go fishing with the family.

As for SARS...it's still killing people.

Seems to me that it might be a prime time for Toronto visit. No crowds. Might leave the child at home, though. His immune system isn't yet complete.

you don't wait...you go stay with Bish or Prof...or if you feel like a drive, Nixy or myself :D

Back