are you one of them yankees?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Lopan said:
Neither really, still prefer my English accent as do most of your wimmins :D

Oh my deluded friend...please please bring that around here...we got women back in these hills who would kick your ass quicker than a cat can lick its paws. You ain't never seen a real mountain woman with her hackle up. You don't want to either.

Besides, they got guns and know how to use 'em, remember? :lol2:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Gato_Solo said:
Isn't Arkansas part of the South? :D :p

Have I got your goat, yet?

Yes. And no. I don't have a goat.

And whassup with your anti-Arkansas prejudice? Hell, I'd take Arkansas any day over New Aingland. Them Ozarks are right purty in their own right. Better to look at than Bastan Gahdahn at least. :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
SouthernN'Proud said:
Yes. And no. I don't have a goat.

And whassup with your anti-Arkansas prejudice? Hell, I'd take Arkansas any day over New Aingland. Them Ozarks are right purty in their own right. Better to look at than Bastan Gahdahn at least. :D

You're absolutely correct. The Ozarks are very nice, indeed. I only have two words for the people of Arkansas, though...Bill Clinton. Understand now? ;)

Lopan

SouthernN'Proud said:
Oh my deluded friend...please please bring that around here...we got women back in these hills who would kick your ass quicker than a cat can lick its paws. You ain't never seen a real mountain woman with her hackle up. You don't want to either.

Besides, they got guns and know how to use 'em, remember? :lol2:

Dude, I'm not travelling that far to see the bearded lady.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Lopan said:
Dude, I'm not travelling that far to see the bearded lady.

A wise move. I'd lay a twenty on the bearded lady, sight unseen. These mountain women ain't got time for no truck from a "furr'ner". (Translation: foreigner.)

Ever seen Deliverence? :lloyd:

Gato_Solo

SouthernN'Proud said:
A wise move. I'd lay a twenty on the bearded lady, sight unseen. These mountain women ain't got time for no truck from a "furr'ner". (Translation: foreigner.)

Those were men who raped Ned Beatty. :nerd:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Gato_Solo said:
You're absolutely correct. The Ozarks are very nice, indeed. I only have two words for the people of Arkansas, though...Bill Clinton. Understand now? ;)

Oh. Yeah, Bill's a black eye for any state. And to be 100% fair, my own fair state has to claim birthright on his accomplice, Al "I invented the internet. Really." Gore. Talk about the blind leading the blind...

Gato_Solo

SouthernN'Proud said:
Oh. Yeah, Bill's a black eye for any state. And to be 100% fair, my own fair state has to claim birthright on his accomplice, Al "I invented the internet. Really." Gore. Talk about the blind leading the blind...

Actually...Gore worked on DARPANet...the direct predecessor to the Internet, so his claim was partly true.

Lopan

SouthernN'Proud said:

course, funny as hell. Although I'm not a city kid. Ive done survival training in some of the worlds most inhospitable places. Once felt something rubbing against my leg in India, only to look down and see the back of a cobras head.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Then what are you waiting for? Get over here and show us how it's done. Just let me know when to expect you...I wanna sell tickets.

Lopan

Handy the girl i'm going to see in michigan has family in tennesee. A date it is then. I'll bring the beer, you bring the 3 eyed weirdos with non feminine beards. :D