are you one of them yankees?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Lopan said:
Handy the girl i'm going to see in michigan has family in tennesee. A date it is then. I'll bring the beer, you bring the 3 eyed weirdos with non feminine beards. :D

Depends on what part of Tennessee. I'm in the fun part.

Somebody please tell this guy what he's getting himself into. I'm too busy laughing.

FluerVanderloo

SouthernN'Proud said:
Face it, Gato. Some of life's blessings just can't be learned. Ya either got it or ya don't.

Bought me a sign for the garage yesterday. Has the flag on it (you know which one, the important one) and says "Rebel parking only. All others git your ass back up north!" :banana:

Where did you get that? I think I want one. I actually just got done a small project, I bought wooden letters spelling out 'REBEL' and I painted the flag on each. Looks lovely on my wall.

SouthernN'Proud said:
Do NOT get me started.

I'd be on the front lines with yah! Sewing uniforms of course.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
that link said:
When the Cherokee warriors began returning from the British excursions in the north, they were disgusted with the way British command had acted in the field.

Maybe if they'd had a rifle with 'em... :D

Fort Loudon eh? Pretty place. That'd put you a couple of hours or so from here.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
AllEars' said:
72% (Dixie). You are a solid Southerner!

and to think I am one of those "damned yankees":swing:

Yeah, but you got yourself naturalized. I keep hearing the proper accent creeping into your speech. We'll get you there all right and proper, trust me. :winkkiss:

tommyj27

Not really Banned
Gato_Solo said:
Actually...Gore worked on DARPANet...the direct predecessor to the Internet, so his claim was partly true.
really? i always thought it was just some whacked out comment.

31% (Yankee). You are definitely a Yankee.
...like there was ever any disagreement. i think the only southern retardedness :)P) i spout is "y'all", which i'm rather fond of.

and on the long-dead topic of sowbugs. i hate those m----- f-----s. our house is like a sowbug spa, we're in the middle of the annual migration, through my room. i was sitting in the family room one afternoon watching a movie, and i counted 15 without turning my head. we use the vacuum to suck em up when they get really bad. they don't hurt anything, if fact they keep the centipedes and spiders well fed so they don't feed on me. they're just disgusting when you open your eyes in the morning and see one sharing your pillow with you.