B U S H

I know you were discussing us military. I just thought I would throw my $.2 into the conversation. :confused:

In the Canadian military, you don't see 40 year olds joining a trade such as, infantry or anything. Clerk type trades seem popular.

I'm sorry, it seemed as though you were arguing the original point of young age in our service :)
When I was in boot camp I was in the minority in not being 18 years old.

As opposed to now where just the younger people own land, have businesses, and are married. :laugh:

Wango, right over your head...How many people do you know own land? At least have vested interest in it...

By land I am talking about the ability to support the people that live on it, as in a farm...

So you think there are less farms now then back then and that's why older people were in the military?

You're just digging yourelf deeper.

So you think there are less farms now then back then and that's why older people were in the military?

How many subsistance farms are there in this country verses for profit? In the 18th or even the 19th centeries how many supermarkets were their?

You're just digging yourelf deeper.

:laugh:

I still stand by my statement on that you are clueless over history...If you were given a shovel and plow what would you do beside stand there and scratch your ass?

How many subsistance farms are there in this country verses for profit? In the 18th or even the 19th centeries how many supermarkets were their?

So now you're saying now it's the ratio of subsistence vs. for-profit farms that accounts for the younger military now?

Really?

I wasn't arguing over minutia, if you look closer there was no arguement at all.

Just an attempt to get some clarification on what exactly he was tying to claim. He refused, and then you tried to insult me about the exchange. Pretty lame of you.

That really all you have? :laugh:

I wasn't arguing over minutia, if you look closer there was no arguement at all.

Just an attempt to get some clarification on what exactly he was tying to claim. He refused, and then you tried to insult me about the exchange. Pretty lame of you.

That really all you have? :laugh:

Whatever, spike...:yawn:

Heh, I know what minutia is. Point out your relevance in this situation.

Highwayman had no point from the start so I really would love to hear about your minutia. Really, you just have irrelevant insult attempts. :laugh:

Back