Bad Food

AlphaTroll

I do not recommend you fart in that one. You will have to heat the fart for about 5 minutes on high. Best just run past it and sprinkle a little pee.

Inkara1

Only 700 watts? Bah. Mine's 1100... and the one I bought for my parents' anniversary last year is 1300. They melted the rice cooker the first time they used it. :D

tonksy

We only use ours to heat up kids soup or spaghetti and meatballs etc...and to make microwave popcorn so all we needed was the 700 watts.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
We only use ours to heat up kids soup or spaghetti and meatballs etc...and to make microwave popcorn so all we needed was the 700 watts.

DUDE I saw canned spaghetti and meatballs at the grocery store the other day! My momma was looking for the canned spaghetti minus the meatballs and she couldn't find it.

simplyred

Nixy said:
DUDE I saw canned spaghetti and meatballs at the grocery store the other day! My momma was looking for the canned spaghetti minus the meatballs and she couldn't find it.

I've noticed it has been harder to find WITHOUT the meat.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
Did you get some? I don't recommend it but it's Malory's favorite meal.

No I don't like canned stuff like that...and my mom wants the plain stuff cause she likes it on toast...I think it's spaghetti-os brand that she likes...but it's not the Os

ekahs retsam

Nixy said:
No I don't like canned stuff like that...and my mom wants the plain stuff cause she likes it on toast...I think it's spaghetti-os brand that she likes...but it's not the Os

i liked the ones with hotdogs, but i can't seem to find that kind anymore... :(

Inkara1

Nixy said:

Franco-American?