Barack Obama, advocate for killing babies throughout the known world

2minkey

bootlicker
heh... "contact high." anytime anyone claims to have had such an experience i wanna kick 'em in the crotch.

I don't mind feedback. What pisses me off is when he warps the whole thing to set up a straw man argument to cause trouble. Disagreement is one thing, that was just insulting, and no I won't sit still for that, especially not from a halfwit like him.

Oh and BTW, that is a fact. Go ask any police officer. A person being intoxicated is not a crime, provided they don't disturb the peace in any way or drive. It is only a crime when they have drugs or paraphernalia. He had neither, it was this girl he was hanging out with that got the lot of them stoned, and yes on pot. The only time when having drugs in one's system is a crime, other than driving, is if one is on parole or probation, and under an order. You may not like it, but it's black letter law.

H2O boy

I'm going to explain this just because you seem to be mentally handicapped.

more assumptions. yer on a roll

Listen vapid BOY, he didn't have any drugs smart guy, where did I ever say he did? Being stoned does not mean having drugs.

so this substance leapt from one person to another without ever being in his possession. being in his system is not his possession of it

glad one of you has some legal sense cuz it damn sure aint you assjack (you wanna play name games? we can both do that)

Second, marijuana possession is a misdemeanor

it can be. it depends on how much and a couple other circumstances

(that means minor crime dufus!).

oooh, name calling. be still my throbbing member

Add to that, that intoxication on drugs is NOT a crime at all!

yes it is. ever heard of public intoxication? doesnt matter what the substance is. ever heard of robotripping? its cough syrup, and it can intoxicate you to a point of being arrested for PI. ask yer boy

Lastly he was riding with a friend, which perhaps not too smart is also not a crime on his part.

first mention of that detail. i am glad he wasnt driving. was the driver also 'stoned off his ass' though?

I don't know what the statistics are on pot related accidents, but I am quite sure they are insignificant compared to other intoxicants.

it alters your perception, reaction time, and judgment.

do you want to drive around with a bunch of pot smokers meeting you in traffic? i dont

OK, so now tell me where I ever said it wasn't serious?

I told him all about the fun it was at first...

I told him to go to his room and enjoy it...

crack that whip

Now see what I didn't do is get all pissed off and punish him for something most kids do, because I want to have that kind of communication with him. I can't make his decisions for him and any parent that thinks differently is in dreamland. I don't condone these things and never said I did, but how exactly would coming down hard on him have helped?

maybe he would have realized that breaking the law is more serious than sleeping it off?

maybe he would realize that impairing yourself in public is dangerous?

hell i dunno, maybe instilling a sense of right and wrong couldnt hurt all that much

So aqua BOY,

oooh, more outrage. you must be a real asskicker...no, that aint it...

is that any clearer? Have your mommy read this to you and get back to me.

wow, more childish playground comebacks. do one thing and do it well i guess

raise yer kid however you like. until he does something to me personally, the chances of which are microscopipc at best, it aint shit to me. let him do whatever you want to. all i said was dont be surprised if it haunts you someday. you wanna get a woody about it, call me names, insult me from the safety of your keyboard, and strut your perceived manliness around? knock yourself out. at least i accomplished one thig today that so far i hadnt seen from you on here

i got you to finally take a stand on something. whether its valid, misspent, or fucked dead up is not my ruling to make. you at least got off the fence for once, and i must say it was refreshing to see

my kids know the house rule (singular) on drugs. marijuana included for the advocates among us. its illegal, its harmful, and it will get you in a spot you dont want to find yourself in. period end of discussion. they bring it in this house, they will wish they hadnt. they go get themselves scrambled, i have no problem unscrambling them. id rather take my kid to a dryout than identify them in a morgue. see, to get weed you have to, by definition, associate with criminals. you have to break the law to get it unless your doctor prescribes it for cancer or glaucomma or whatever they give it for. i am going to wager that wasnt the case here.

hate the law all you like, if you do disagree with it. thats fine. try and get it changed if you wish. that too is fine. i can name laws i dont agree with too. but while they are still on the books i obey them or break them with a willingness to suffer the penalty if caught. that goes for everything from speeding on up.

now go stroke off and feel better

jimpeel

I don't assign a monetary value to human lives Jim. That's your deal.

Sure you do. You assign the worth of all treasure everywhere to save but a single life.

Ah, but this is another false premise of yours as we weren't talking about enslaving, or starving anyone to death, or anyone else giving their lives. We were talking about saving many lives with an expediture. An expenditure which also would employ many people.

You simply thought it might cost certain comapnies too much so the lives were not worth the money. You are certainly not christian if you believe in having people die in exhange for money.

It's good to know that if we ever need some babies or families killed that you would to it for the proper sum of money though.

You believe that there is no limit on the amount of treasure that would be the worth of a single human life. That means that you are willing to take all of the labors of everyone everywhere and use them to save that single life. If you take all of their treasure then you relegate them to slavery as they have nothing to show for their labor. Nothing they earn is theirs because you have taken it all to preserve that single life.

To say otherwise is to admit that you DO assign a dollar figure to that single life. You are simply too cowardly to say what it is out loud. Your moral superiority knows no bounds.

jimpeel

You have no idea! Screw you for even presuming to know anything! What is your IQ about 80 or am I being generous? You obviously read what I wrote yet came out with some whacked out meaning I didn't give....It's one thing to say you disagree it's quite another to make a mockery. I suppose you'd have turned your brat in to the cops? I bet theres a long line of folks in your family doing time. Does good for the charachter don'tcha know!

Actually, by your post HERE you were merely repeating the tenets of the D.A.R.E. program which is taught every day in schools throughout America. "We're going to tell you that drugs are bad but your life is yours to live and if you ignore this program and use drugs anyway then you will have to pay the consequences." They never were about drug use prevention. They are more interested in having kids snitch on those with whom they associate like parents, siblings, and relatives.

jimpeel

Didn't realize it was rhetorical. Thought you were putting yourself out there asking for much needed advise. :p

Nope. I'm just fine, thank you.

If Jesus didn't hate anyone, he wouldn't have gone Medieval on the money changers at the temple. ;)
jesus_sm.jpg

The assault of the money changers at the temple was a momentary fit of anger. Jesus doesn't hate anyone.

Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's. Render unto God that which is God's.

Cerise

Speaking of highs.....:trippy:

I understand that kids nowadays use mega doses of OTC cold pills....and the nastiest thing that I've heard is they take the gelcaps with the liquid center, and cut it open and squeeze the gak into a glass x 20 or so of them, and swill it back to get intoxicated. That is purt-near the grossest thing I've heard of. :bolt:

jimpeel

I understand that kids nowadays use mega doses of OTC cold pills....and the nastiest thing that I've heard is they take the gelcaps with the liquid center, and cut it open and squeeze the gak into a glass x 20 or so of them, and swill it back to get intoxicated. That is purt-near the grossest thing I've heard of. :bolt:

LOLZ

shit, or that air-in-a-can stuff. i saw a girl who was addicted to that on that show "intervention". that stuff's SCARY.

We have to do an age verification for both of those. There is a limit on the number of packages of cold remedies you can buy in one purchase. In the meantime there is no limit on the number of cans of whipped cream one may buy.

Actually, by your post HERE you were merely repeating the tenets of the D.A.R.E. program which is taught every day in schools throughout America. "We're going to tell you that drugs are bad but your life is yours to live and if you ignore this program and use drugs anyway then you will have to pay the consequences." They never were about drug use prevention. They are more interested in having kids snitch on those with whom they associate like parents, siblings, and relatives.

Well whatever it was, you know what? IT WORKED!

That's the only bottom line I'll ever care about....

MrBishop

Try doing a google search on Cane Toad licking.

MrBishop

We have to do an age verification for both of those. There is a limit on the number of packages of cold remedies you can buy in one purchase. In the meantime there is no limit on the number of cans of whipped cream one may buy.

Airplane glue got limited a long time ago because of huffing, but someone tried something else to get high. Gas-huffing is still popular despite the price of gas and the number of deaths associated with it.

spike

Sure you do. You assign the worth of all treasure everywhere to save but a single life.

Actually no Jim, I made it pretty clear I don't assign a monetary value to human life.

You believe that there is no limit on the amount of treasure that would be the worth of a single human life.

Straw man argument again Jim. I didn't say that.

Did you ever read any of the links on Straw Man arguments. Cause you keep making them.

To say otherwise is to admit that you DO assign a dollar figure to that single life.

No, this is false logic on your part again. Let's use the example from the other thread of using gravel instead of sand on roads or bringing inustries into EPA compliance.

Where you use very simplistic thought and say go ahead and let people die or ruin the air quality if it costs too much it just shows that you aren't thinking things through very well.

Using gravel may break some windshields and cost people money to get them fixed. It's not as if that money vaporizes into the air though. That money would employ more windshield manufacturers and installers and goes towards the GDP. Hey and we also get better air quality. Win/win.

Bringing industries into EPA compliance also obviously takes workers and materials.

So there is no need to use this EEXTREMELY un-christian thinking of assigning a monetary value to a human life. What you do is spend money wisely to maximize lives saved and the health of the people.

valkyrie

Sorry, RandomJackass. Somehow we were led down that road to think he was "stoned" on weed. Thank you for correcting your story.
and did he say what the boy was stoned ON?

nope

you assume its weed. could be meth, coke, pcp, lsd...any of which is a felony regardless of amount in many states

but dont let that stop you
Eh... H2Oboy, you can come down off your soapbox now, before you hurt yourself. ;)

valkyrie

Nope. I'm just fine, thank you.

The assault of the money changers at the temple was a momentary fit of anger. Jesus doesn't hate anyone.

Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's. Render unto God that which is God's.
Don't know what pussy Jesus you believe in, but I'm warning you: don't fuck with Kung-Fu Jesus! He will bitch slap your ass back down to Hell where you belong, sinner!
kungfujesus2.jpg

catocom

Jesus is God is the Holy Spirit, and it does say God despises certain things. (in the Bible I go by)

But now Hate is a stronger word than most give credit.

valkyrie

Jesus is God is the Holy Spirit, and it does say God despises certain things. (in the Bible I go by)

But now Hate is a stronger word than most give credit.
The Bible is all full of interesting reads. I personally like the GOD-AS-MASS-MURDERER for the purpose of vengeance and culling the herd bits. This is why capital punishment is not a sin if you're either Jewish or Christian.

(Not sure about the Muslim religion, though... I don't know enough to speak on that subject. However, they stone and lynch women for being raped all the time so I guess it's OK for them also.)

Not so cool on the incest bits though... a little gross and creepy. *puke3*

But gotta love the scourging.

jimpeel

Airplane glue got limited a long time ago because of huffing, but someone tried something else to get high. Gas-huffing is still popular despite the price of gas and the number of deaths associated with it.

During WWII the Merchant Mariners would sniff the av gas on the trip overseas. Nothing else to do other than eat, sleep, and wait for a Nazi torpedo to ruin your day.