Barack Obama, advocate for killing babies throughout the known world

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Going 'lalala' and telling kids "Just don't do it" is the worst of all - cause we all know that kids go out of their way to listen to their parents, right?.

When was there a higher abortion/unwed teen birthrate...

1963 or 2003?

jimpeel

How many of them are severely physically and mentally handicapped? ;)

That's were; and the answer is none.

Doesn't matter about inconvenience or not. It is a mute point. And that's what get's under your skin. That's what makes you judgmental and angry and bitter about what other people choose to do with their bodies. You want control over others that you can never have. I feel sorry for you.

Hey, my conscience is clear. You are the one who chose to air your dirty laundry here for all to see.

Why should I be angry and bitter? I used to be pro-abortion until the silly bastards started abusing it to the point of infanticide. Was yours a "non-viable tissue mass" or was it after the point it is deemed viable? If you did this before the sixteenth week, you get a pass -- from me, not the one who will judge you, because I don't deign to speak for Him -- as at least you fell within the guidelines of Roe and the conditions the court set forth.

I bet you're one of those people who drives 5 miles under the speed limit in the fast lane on the freeway and then tries to cut people off when they try to pass you. ;) Control freak.

Nope. I'm the guy who is pushing the slow bastard into the ditch.

jimpeel

A spike in teen pregnancy (in some states, double digit increases) has appeared in correlation with abstinence only education.

Yeah, yeah, yada, yada. There is "evidence" both ways on that equation, much of which has been posted on this board. The fact is that if you had chosen to be abstinent we wouldn't be having this conversation. Your loins ruled the day and someone else paid the price.

spike

All this high horse hypocrisy from the guy that thinks it's ok to kill people depending on the amount of money involved. :laugh:

jimpeel

All this high horse hypocrisy from the guy that thinks it's ok to kill people depending on the amount of money involved. :laugh:

:confuse2::confuse2:

If I thought it was okay to kill people based on the amount of money to be made I would be gung ho for the multi-billion dollars abortion industry.

valkyrie

<snippety snip>
Why should I be angry and bitter?
Good question. You should sit with a therapist and ask yourself that question. ;)
If you did this before the sixteenth week, you get a pass -- from me, not the one who will judge you, because I don't deign to speak for Him -- as at least you fell within the guidelines of Roe and the conditions the court set forth.
I'm not here to get a "pass" from you or anyone else. :rolleyes: But yes, it was. It was a rather easy decision for me based on the information on the antibiotics I had been taking. FYI, it's called "dirty laundry" if you're ashamed of what you did. There's no shame here.

Just so you know, Jesus hates people like you. When judgment day comes for you and me I'm going to be met at the Pearly Gates by Jesus Himself with a beer in one hand and chocolate cake in the other. When He sees you, you're going to get what the money lenders got at the temple... a crowbar to the teeth and a kick in the ass straight to Hell for all eternity. ;)

2minkey

bootlicker
Just so you know, Jesus hates people like you. When judgment day comes for you and me I'm going to be met at the Pearly Gates by Jesus Himself with a beer in one hand and chocolate cake in the other. When He sees you, you're going to get what the money lenders got at the temple... a crowbar to the teeth and a kick in the ass straight to Hell for all eternity. ;)

and he'll wonder why, because he slavishly followed the social conventions in which he'd been indoctrinated.

jimpeel

Nice try, Bucko, but that post was not about killing people with deliberation like abortion does. The post was about an ESTIMATE of the number of people who die as the result of diesel engine soot. It was also about the amount of money that is expended on eliminating the soot to save those purported lives and how much money is spent to save but a single life.

No one is cramming the soot down their throats in great shovels full until they choke to death.

Abortion doctors, on the other hand, inject salt solution into the amniotic fluid so that the fetus dies in convulsions; and it is then expelled from the body of the woman.

http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexology/ATLAS_EN/html/abortion_methods.html

Saline Injection

This method, also known as "salting out", consists of replacing some of the fluid surrounding the fetus with salt water. This is done by inserting a long, hollow needle through the abdomen into the amniotic sac inside the uterus. The salt water kills the fetus. The uterus starts contracting usually within the next two days, resulting in the delivery of the dead fetus.

jimpeel

Good question. You should sit with a therapist and ask yourself that question. ;)

Why would I want to go to someone and pay them money to answer what is a rhetorical question. If I did that, I surely would need therapy.

I'm not here to get a "pass" from you or anyone else. :rolleyes: But yes, it was. It was a rather easy decision for me based on the information on the antibiotics I had been taking. FYI, it's called "dirty laundry" if you're ashamed of what you did. There's no shame here.

First of all, Jesus hates no one.

Second, Jesus will not be the one to judge you. God the Father will. You will have to justify, to His satisfaction, why you chose to kill one of His innocent children. I, on the other hand will not have to be asked that question, nor will I have to justify my advocacy of such practices.

I will, however, have to answer for other transgressions in my life -- as will everyone else.

spike

Nice try, Bucko, but that post was not about killing people with deliberation like abortion does. The post was about an ESTIMATE of the number of people who die as the result of diesel engine soot. It was also about the amount of money that is expended on eliminating the soot to save those purported lives and how much money is spent to save but a single life.

It demonstrates quite clearly that you do not care much about human life. You would gladly trade the lives of innocent people for a pile of money. You would assign a monetary value to someone's life. You're obviously not a christian man huh?

jimpeel

It demonstrates quite clearly that you do not care much about human life. You would gladly trade the lives of innocent people for a pile of money. You would assign a monetary value to someone's life.

You have yet to tell us, in your Christian charity, how much of the national treasure you are willing to expend to save but a single life. Just what is that figure? One million dollars? One billion dollars? One trillion dollars? The entire treasury?

You're obviously not a christian man huh?

A Christian man does not believe in enslaving others to provide the treasure to save one life if the lives of millions of others are disparaged because of it. Are the multitudes supposed to starve to death to preserve the life of one person? Are they to give their lives and the lives of the progeny to save a single life to the detriment of their own lives?

That would not be a Christian concept and it is not a concept to which I, as a Christian man, would subscribe.

Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's; and render unto God that which is God's.

Nice try, though.

spike

You have yet to tell us, in your Christian charity, how much of the national treasure you are willing to expend to save but a single life. Just what is that figure? One million dollars? One billion dollars? One trillion dollars? The entire treasury?

I don't assign a monetary value to human lives Jim. That's your deal.

A Christian man does not believe in enslaving others to provide the treasure to save one life if the lives of millions of others are disparaged because of it. Are the multitudes supposed to starve to death to preserve the life of one person? Are they to give their lives and the lives of the progeny to save a single life to the detriment of their own lives?

Ah, but this is another false premise of yours as we weren't talking about enslaving, or starving anyone to death, or anyone else giving their lives. We were talking about saving many lives with an expediture. An expenditure which also would employ many people.

You simply thought it might cost certain comapnies too much so the lives were not worth the money. You are certainly not christian if you believe in having people die in exhange for money.

It's good to know that if we ever need some babies or families killed that you would to it for the proper sum of money though.

H2O boy

Let me just give an example. I think it was about eight years ago when my son came home from some concert, (I honestly don't recall) stoned off his ass. I recognized it immediately having been "experienced". Of course I asked him what was up and he told me. He told me because he knew that he could trust that I wouldn't over react. I told him to go to his room and enjoy it and get some sleep because I wanted to talk with him about it. I did it in a non threatening way and the next day he was a little nervous because he knew it was a big thing. We'd talked about drugs before but I knew it was time to go more in depth. The first thing I told him is that he was not in trouble in any way. I told him it is his life, he can make his own decisions and I will not try to make him do or not do anything.

summary

son, you just committed several felony crimes. use and possession of drugs is against the law. if you were driving (we dont know if he was or not) you also just endangered your life and the life of every person you came in contact with or passed on the road. but i want you to enjoy your behavior and feel good about what youve done. so you go have a nice case of the bed spins, mkay?

now son, i want you to understand, as much as you can with god knows what still circulating through your brain, that the most important thing is being able to trust me. not obeying the law, not conducting yourself appropriately, not even minding what i told you before. You should trust me to give you good thoughts, then be able to go out and do as you wish, then come back and trust me again to give you more good thoughts because i am trustworthy. or something like that.

so if you decide to go out and blow up a federal building tomorrow, you enjoy that, and always know you can trust me, even if you disregard everything i tell you to do or not do. Everything i warned you about is not trustworthy, but everything i tell you from now on is, because you trust me. dont worry about the law, you cant trust a cop, only me. society says what you did last night was wrong, and people get put in cages for it every day, but you dont need to let that spoil your fun. trust me on this, im experienced with it.

nice job dr spock

summary

son, you just committed several felony crimes. use and possession of drugs is against the law. if you were driving (we dont know if he was or not) you also just endangered your life and the life of every person you came in contact with or passed on the road. but i want you to enjoy your behavior and feel good about what youve done. so you go have a nice case of the bed spins, mkay?

now son, i want you to understand, as much as you can with god knows what still circulating through your brain, that the most important thing is being able to trust me. not obeying the law, not conducting yourself appropriately, not even minding what i told you before. You should trust me to give you good thoughts, then be able to go out and do as you wish, then come back and trust me again to give you more good thoughts because i am trustworthy. or something like that.

so if you decide to go out and blow up a federal building tomorrow, you enjoy that, and always know you can trust me, even if you disregard everything i tell you to do or not do. Everything i warned you about is not trustworthy, but everything i tell you from now on is, because you trust me. dont worry about the law, you cant trust a cop, only me. society says what you did last night was wrong, and people get put in cages for it every day, but you dont need to let that spoil your fun. trust me on this, im experienced with it.

nice job dr spock

You have no idea! Screw you for even presuming to know anything! What is your IQ about 80 or am I being generous? You obviously read what I wrote yet came out with some whacked out meaning I didn't give....It's one thing to say you disagree it's quite another to make a mockery. I suppose you'd have turned your brat in to the cops? I bet theres a long line of folks in your family doing time. Does good for the charachter don'tcha know!