Beware the cranky hobart

unclehobart said:
I'm about 14 pounds over the last point at which you saw me.

I'm 11+ over when you saw me. :confuse3:
I think that's why my foot broke on me. :crying3:
I'm gonna have to do something soon. :sick2:

I've lost 54 pounds over the last 16 months, though I do NOT recommend the diet. One part chemotherapy, six parts nausea, and three parts lack of will to live is not very healthy.

I'll take the weight loss, and would like to lose another 40 or 45 pounds if I can, but it sure has been harsh on the system. I now realize the difference between hunger and craving though, and have learned to stop eating not whan I am "full" but when I am no longer hungry. If my upcoming surgery is successful, I will then have the physical strength and lack of pain required to actually do things again, so hopefully I can shed these last pounds in a more healthy way.

Unc, I wish you well on your endeavor, but I hope you have considered the long term effects of your method. It seems you have researched things fairly well, so have at it live long prosper and all that stuff.

SouthernN'Proud said:
I've lost 54 pounds over the last 16 months, though I do NOT recommend the diet. One part chemotherapy, six parts nausea, and three parts lack of will to live is not very healthy.

:sadhug: :sadhug:

Spirit said:
My boyfriend has a few extra, and personally, I freakin' love it!! He's so amazing to cuddle up with. I tell him all the time how much I love how he looks,but most importantly, I SHOW him. (not just sexually... although...).
i think rob knows that he doesn't need to do this for me.

I can see tonksy yelling at Rob...

Tonksy: Holy Jesus! What is that? What the fuck is that? WHAT IS THAT, ROBERT HOBART?
Rob: Sir, a jelly doughnut, sir!
Tonksy: A jelly doughnut?
Rob: Sir, yes, sir!
Tonksy: How did it get here?
Rob: Sir, I took it from the mess hall, sir!
Tonksy: Is chow allowed in the barracks, Rob?
Rob: Sir, no, sir!
Tonksy: Are you allowed to eat jelly doughnuts, Rob?
Rob: Sir, no, sir!
Tonksy: Why the fuck did you try to sneak a jelly doughnut in your foot locker, Rob?
Rob: Sir, because I was hungry, sir!
Tonksy: Because you were hungry...
[turns and addresses children]
Tonksy: Rob has dishonored himself and dishonored his diet. I have tried to help Rob. I have failed. I have failed because YOU have not given Rob the proper motivation! So, from now on, whenever Rob fattens up, I will not punish him! I will punish all of YOU! And the way I see it, ladies, you owe me for ONE JELLY DOUGHNUT! GET DOWN!

:D

catocom said:
BTW if I hadn't know unc was here, I'd a though this tread was about "adjusting a welder" :lol2:
I would have thought the automatic meat slicer had broke down again or something.

Inkara1 said:
I would have thought the automatic meat slicer had broke down again or something.
my dishwasher at the WH is a hobart...and someother piece of equiptment at johnny's....usually makes me smile.

I read in an interview about her that she is (was) a real minx.
It was said that she was running 'round 'doin'
everyone she could get her hands on during the series!

Damn that would have been great!

Terry's a hottie.

Tonks looks like her younger sista, doncha think?!?

tonka.JPG

Back