Beware the cranky hobart

well...they answered for me but i'll just add that it's a great series.
...you really think i look similar? huh...

AlphaTroll said:
Completely forgot... plus I am shit bored. It's from Christmas eve...office christmas party....erm I'd rather not say how I got them :blush:

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHH!

What the Hell is that?

It was a nice... rambling off topic off diet thread and then suddenly a pic of... of... of... I don't know!

Is it an ass or an elbow? What ever it is thems be nasty bruises/carpet burns/scratches! :D

Professur said:
CB, define overweight for me. I want to know your definition of it. You'd probably find that 4 stone over for you is dead on perfect in my book. Actually, didn't I start a "what's fat" thread a while back? Lemme look.

Yup, Found it

4 stone over!?

You'd find me attractive at 15 stone?

*thud - CB passes out!*

Sorry about the delayed response... :D

Professur said:
Dunno. You still haven't told me 4 stone over what yet, have you?

I'm assuming you mean the weight I was in the photo of me in my profile... well... :blush: ... :ashamed: ... I'm 12 stone 12 in that photo... thats about 180 pounds...

At the moment I'm 11 stone 10...

My BMI is between 8 stone 5 and 10 stone 6...

ClaireBear said:
But us girls who are say only 1-4 stone overweight... its a "so close but so far" situation... I beat myself up about that extra spring roll or slice of bread and I'd imagine other girls do too

Prof said:
CB, define overweight for me. I want to know your definition of it. You'd probably find that 4 stone over for you is dead on perfect in my book.

It's an open ended question. That your "perfect weight", in your opinion, is probably about 4 stone under what I'd think would be your perfect weight. Besides, weight is only one factor in how good anyone looks. 12 stone on a 6'4" amazon is gonna look scrawny. On a 5' woman, it's dumpy. If the same person stands with their shoulders up and back, 15 pounds can seem to disappear, compared to someone who slouches, with their head always down.

Fat or thin is all relative any ways....

I know what you're getting at though... its all about confidence really... :shrug:

Personally I'd just feel more confident if I got back to 9st7 (133pounds)...

Fat is fat and that's that!

Ever one has a 'healthy' weight.
Some just seem meant to have
less lean body mass.

But everyone can see when someone hasn't
been exercising and failing to push away
from the table.

Although the definition of obesity has been defined downwards, a fat ass is still a fat ass.

Winky said:
Fat is fat and that's that!

Ever one has a 'healthy' weight.
Some just seem meant to have
less lean body mass.

But everyone can see when someone hasn't
been exercising and failing to push away
from the table.

Although the definition of obesity has been defined downwards, a fat ass is still a fat ass.

So perhaps you think the Olsen twins are pictures of perfect health?

I don't like the "boney moroneys" as far as sex.
I like a little "cushion for the pushin" :D
Not just "Gobby fat" though, but certainly more than the "experts" say
the desired weight should be. (you know...fulll figured)

My wife dieted down twice in the 20+ years I've know her.
Once through a starvation diet another time through proper diet and exercise (if you call running four miles a day three times a week, lifting weights three other days and playing tennis 2-3 hours five days a week, "exercise").

Now she's played Tennis since childhood, she also had severe asthma as a child and I dunno if it was from the steroids or all the exercise but that gurl has some serious muscle on her. She finally got down to the 150 range on each occasion but her body rebelled. She had blood sugar issues. She'd almost faint before she could finish
a 2-3 hour tennis match.

Once she let her bodyfat go back to where is wanted to be the blood sugar issue disappeared (well duh!)

Yep I've lived a quarter of a century with this "I'm too fat crap' (yeah you are but you are healthy so what) well fine I'm to skinny Dear and you don't hear me complaining do ya?

Professur said:
That's want, Sunshine. Not need, want.

Well... at the very least I need to loose another 20 pounds to actually get within a healthy BMI.

Yes it is a want to lose 30 but its a need to lose 20!

Back