Beware the cranky hobart

ClaireBear said:
Well... at the very least I need to loose another 20 pounds to actually get within a healthy BMI.

Yes it is a want to lose 30 but its a need to lose 20!

BMI is overrated. It doesn't take into account the physiology of the person. It's sole based on weight at a certain height. Body builders fail BMI's all the time. Are they overweight? ;)

Leslie said:
*not feelin' the love over here* :rolleyes:

:p

LOL, I could probably put some weight on ya pretty quick Les. :D
Besides yo probably don't have "big frame" bone structure anyway.
That was more what I was thinking. ;)

ClaireBear said:
AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHH!

What the Hell is that?

It was a nice... rambling off topic off diet thread and then suddenly a pic of... of... of... I don't know!

Is it an ass or an elbow? What ever it is thems be nasty bruises/carpet burns/scratches! :D

It's a very close close up of my right knee actually...and the bruises were caused by rocks :D

Gato_Solo said:
BMI is overrated. It doesn't take into account the physiology of the person. It's sole based on weight at a certain height. Body builders fail BMI's all the time. Are they overweight? ;)

BMI can be relevant if muscle mass and bone-type/frame is taken into account...

I have no muscles and have a small frame (icky teeny weeny wrists and hands) in technical parlance...

I'm a fat bastard...

Your body builder, as you say, isn't! :p

Gato_Solo said:
:grinyes: Mind if I set up my Camcorder? :devious:

No... go ahead...As long as I get the royalties!

How much would you get for a vid of "woman rubs another woman's injured knee and hugs injured woman?" :D

ClaireBear said:
How much would you get for a vid of "woman rubs another woman's injured knee and hugs injured woman?" :D

Depends. If one of the women were, say, Paris Hilton, and the other, oh I dunno...maybe Pamela Anderson, and the rubbing occurred in a hot tub full of strawberry Jello....

*peepwall*

SouthernN'Proud said:
Depends. If one of the women were, say, Paris Hilton, and the other, oh I dunno...maybe Pamela Anderson, and the rubbing occurred in a hot tub full of strawberry Jello....

*peepwall*

:tmi:

Children present SNP! :D

SouthernN'Proud said:

*peepwall*
eew. i never understand the attraction of a stupid blonde.

Back