Biden v Palin Debate: Debate

One side of her face was flipped to create the other side in that pic. :shrug:

What's your point?

She could have used some tape. Thought I said that already.

And you know where all that sighing got Algore in 2000.

We got a president with a 20% approval. People aren't going to be fooled again.

My favorite two parts of the debate is her calling him O'Biden and his calling the Bosnians "Bosniaks".

We took Serbs, Croats and Bosniaks, being told by everyone, I was told by everyone that this would mean that they had been killing each other for a thousand years, it would never work.

Unfortunately, the transcripts at CNN and NYT missed the O'Biden gaff. I laughed my ass off.

Why are you people concentrating on the looks of the candidates and not what they said? That means you have run out of things to say so why don't you just go to another thread? Who gives a shit what they did cosmetically? Their looks have nothing to do with their agendas.

So what of Biden stating that he was in favor of allowing the bankruptcy courts the power to reset interest rates and principle on loans?

Number two, with regard to bankruptcy now, Gwen, what we should be doing now -- and Barack Obama and I support it -- we should be allowing bankruptcy courts to be able to re-adjust not just the interest rate you're paying on your mortgage to be able to stay in your home, but be able to adjust the principal that you owe, the principal that you owe.

The Fascist nationalization of America continues unabated.

and his calling the Bosnians "Bosniaks".

What did you like about that exactly? Bozniaks

Why are you people concentrating on the looks of the candidates and not what they said? That means you have run out of things to say so why don't you just go to another thread? Who gives a shit what they did cosmetically? Their looks have nothing to do with their agendas.

You're right Jim, Cerise tends to focus on unimportant detaisl. Kinda like you focusing on Palin looking at the camera. Looking at the camera has nothing to do with her agenda so why don't you go to another thread since that means you have run out of things to say?

Seeing how that was pretty much the first thing you brought up you ran out of things to say right out of the gate.

One side of her face was flipped to create the other side in that pic. :shrug:

What's your point?

for real. if you losers are going to photoshop stuff to make your petty points atleast crop out the graphics so its a little harder to see through you.

I seriousyl doubt that anyone actually tried to fool anyone into thinking that it was a real shot. Anyone worth a bean with Photoshop can do far better. :D

Dude, anyone voting for either of the above parties .... will continue to be fooled, ad nauseum .... because they still think they've got a choice.

His look reflects the dem philosophy:

Superficial lies and visual deception.

Fake lives, beliefs, and morals.

:shrug:

Has the Democrat controlled Congress gotten out of single digits yet?

She talked to her voters. not to the media. She told 'em she was gonna do it. She had Joe reeling...like a welterweight boxer keeping a heavy weight off his game. Not a lot of damage but irritating as hell & makes teh heavyweight look bad. Considering he has over 30 years debate experience , she kicked his ass.

they both seemed to do well scaled to relative expectations.

palin didn't seem to really say anything that seemed insightful or indicative of mature thinking on matters political, but she didn't make any serious blunders either. she repeated the buzz phrases that she should have to appeal to her audience. the winking at the camera was a bit much though.

biden seemed far more mature in his views and depth of knowledge (as he should) and didn't come off as an arrogant cock, which is a real achievement for him.

The wink was at her father who was in the audience.

Has the Democrat controlled Congress gotten out of single digits yet?

She talked to her voters. not to the media. She told 'em she was gonna do it. She had Joe reeling...like a welterweight boxer keeping a heavy weight off his game. Not a lot of damage but irritating as hell & makes teh heavyweight look bad. Considering he has over 30 years debate experience , she kicked his ass.
:rofl4:
What were you watching?

Back