Bigger Boobs??

AlphaTroll said:
Did you ask nicely? Ye know, chicks don't like being told from the start that they'd simply be used as furniture.....you gotta sugar coat it a bit!
So long as I get to play with the furniture now and again... the women can have all the remotes. My attentions will be... undivided.

Nix, I'll have the doctor ship some of mine over to you poste haste :D

Just need someone to assess them & see how much I have to give.

As we all know it is impossible to judge your own physique accurately. I propose that all the ladies send me photos of their boobs and I will say whether they need any extra... Ok? :leghump:

AlphaTroll said:
Best way to sweeten that deal is to offer to let her hold the remote.

HEY NOW!!! We have some standards. We offered once & you don't have the surfing thing down & lingered way too long on the Jenny Jones show :mad:

.001234 on crap shows is the limit unless there are bigger boobs there

CydCharisse said:
Do I want bigger boobs? No thanks...I want SMALLER boobs.
Same here! Anyone got any good ideas for that which don't involve surgery? I've tried weight loss - but I'm 50 pounds lighter and still wearing a DD. :mope:

SexyBoo said:
Same here! Anyone got any good ideas for that which don't involve surgery? I've tried weight loss - but I'm 50 pounds lighter and still wearing a DD. :mope:

surgery.

sorry

SexyBoo said:

Push ups and possibly, swimming.

Notice that you would only get rid of fat, not of the boobs themselves, as soon as you gain weight they will come back to their current size.

SexyBoo said:
*drool*

*fumbles for an engagement ring*

SexyBoo said:

I have to go with what paul said, surgery. I had it done. I know how you feel. I was a DD as well. Now I'm a C and loving it. Feels much better.

Uki Chick said:
I have to go with what paul said, surgery. I had it done. I know how you feel. I was a DD as well. Now I'm a C and loving it. Feels much better.
i could ask you a million questions...i watched the surgery on the health cancel...most icky....how horrible did you feel afterwards? did it reduce any sensitivity? does it look natural? do you get to pick your new size?

tonks said:
i could ask you a million questions...i watched the surgery on the health cancel...most icky....how horrible did you feel afterwards? did it reduce any sensitivity? does it look natural? do you get to pick your new size?

well at first it was tramatic, but I soon adjusted....oh, your asking her

paul_valaru said:
well at first it was tramatic, but I soon adjusted....oh, your asking her

That's right! The questions were for me. The doctor asked what size I wanted to be and he made his suggestions as well depending on the body type. I did lose some sensation, but that's one of the risks. Otherwise, they look very natural, better than they use to, the scars don't really show. I didn't feel horrible after it, just in some pain for a little while. The pain killers did wonders though!

Back