Bin Laden warns of new attacks inside US: Al Jazeera

the crusaders' preparations for war to occupy a former capital of Islam, loot Muslims' wealth, and install an agent government,

Amid this unjust war

This is in light of the huge media machine they have.

Those soldiers are completely convinced of the injustice and lying of their government

They also lack a fair cause to defend. They only fight for capitalists, usury takers, and the merchants of arms and oil, including the gang of crime at the White House.

This is in addition to crusader and personal grudges by Bush the father.

Awwww, shit, he's running as a Democrat Presidential candidate.

Gonz said:
You have to be able to inspect, analyze, and evaluate these messages thoroughly and not give them some knee-jerk reaction. Careful examination is more important than petty attempts to bolster preconcieved ideas.

When you take a more thoughtful approach one of the first things that will become apparent to you is the idea that the Bin Laden message you are quoting is from 3 years ago...not the current one.

Well, so it is...I said it was hard getting a full transcript...see, he sounded just like Kerry.

Leave it Forbes, not the DU, to present the full text.

At least he's still on message.
the repeated errors your President Bush has committed
an overwhelming majority of you want the withdrawal of American troops from Iraq
the Vietnam Butcher
deepens the doubt over the White House's information
there is no difference between this criminality and Saddam's criminality
And if you compare the small number of dead on the day that Bush announced the end of major operations in that fake, ridiculous show aboard the aircraft carrier with the tenfold number of dead and wounded who were killed in the smaller operations
your initials, in real life, wouldn't be UBL would they?

I say that results of polls please those who are sensible, and Bush's opposition to them is a mistake.
which prevents the wasting of billions of dollars that have gone to those with influence and merchants of war in America who have supported Bush's election campaign with billions of dollars - which lets us understand the insistence by Bush and his gang to carry on with war.
If it is the former, it means your loss and your shame forever

Gonz said:

3.gif

flavio said:
"We're NOT SAFE (and never will be) since he's preparing new attacks but we're making PROGRESS since he's offering a truce which means he's weakening"

Now tell me this who will benefit from this message most?

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Do you really think Bin Laden is an idiot and just suddenly tells us intricate details of his battle plan? What is the intention here?

Qur’an 9:3 “Allah is not bound by any contract or treaty with non-Muslims, nor is His Apostle.”

OMG we should accept his truce offer!

This may be our last chance to throw ourselves
on the mercy of the Raghead hiding inna cave!

Oh Jeez Mr. Bush please call up Osama and beg
for surrender terms!!!

I know if Kerry had won the election he would!

You can't assume he's being honest and straight-forward and take this at face value. He spends years plotting and scheming so I'm sure this was very well thought out. Got to wonder what his intentions are and what did he stand to gain by releasing this.

Do you think he really expected this to get him a truce? Not likely and I doubt he even wanted one. If he really wanted a truce the entire message most likely wouldn't be filled mostly with insults, threats, and goading. Maybe it's meant to make him appear reasonable to possible allies. Maybe it's meant to make the US look bad as in "I offered them peace but they only want war".
You got to wonder what his agenda is when he talks about Iraq quite a bit with statements like these...

quote:
Based on what has been said, this shows the errors of Bush's statement - the one that slipped from him - which is at the heart of polls calling for withdrawing the troops. It is better that we (Americans) don't fight​

Do you think he expects all the Americans to say "You know honey that Bin Laden is right, we should get out of Iraq right away!"? I don't think so. I'm sure he is fully aware that it's likely to make us do the opposite of what he appears to want.

...add to that bin Laden's Lieutenant al-Zawahiri's video from last month in which he plain out eggs us on:

quote:
today I congratulate everyone for the victory in Iraq. You remember, my dear Muslim brethren, what I told you more than a year ago, that the U.S. troops will pull out of Iraq. It was only a matter of time.​

Seems it may be they want to make sure we stay in Iraq.

Timing...at a point where the majority of Americans have realized that the Iraq war was a nistake and Bush has taken a lot of criticism for the administrations attempts to encourage a connection between those responsible for 9/11 and Iraq why would bin-Laden suddenly associate himself with Iraq to the extent where somehow he will be involded in the rebuilding....huh?

How would bin-Laden gain or lose deoending on whether or not we continued occupying Iraq? So far the US keeping it's primary focus on Iraq likely greatly contributeds to Osama being able to avoid being caught. Maybe he wants to keep it that way.

There's sort of a symbiotic relationship between bin-laden and Bush. The “war on terror” is a cover for the use of military to achieve US global strategic objectives which will only create more recruits for the Islamic fundamentalist extremist movements. New acts of terror against American targets, meanwhile, will be utilized to justify further US aggression all over the globe. The seeming disinterest of the Bush administration in capturing bin Laden is in good measure explained by the useful political purpose that his terrorism serves.

flavio said:
There's sort of a symbiotic relationship between bin-laden and Bush. The “war on terror” is a cover for the use of military to achieve US global strategic objectives which will only create more recruits for the Islamic fundamentalist extremist movements. New acts of terror against American targets, meanwhile, will be utilized to justify further US aggression all over the globe. The seeming disinterest of the Bush administration in capturing bin Laden is in good measure explained by the useful political purpose that his terrorism serves.
LOL, and I though I was a good conspiracy theorist.
The main problem I see with this one is....Bush only has a couple more years in office.
Hows he gonna democratize the whole world in that time with this agenda?

Good Gawd Flav tis a cry'in assed shame people
like you are allowed to wander about unsupervised!

It sounds like flav is watching star jones
Star Jones has told viewers that the war on terror is nothing more than a clash of male egos between President Bush and Osama bin Laden, the NEW YORK POST reports.

How's that? I don't think it's a clash of egos at all.

It's inspiring to see you guys are still able to trust bin Laden and have faith in his honesty. I think most people have become jaded like me by his past actions yet you are able to forgive and let him have a fresh start.

The “war on terror” is a cover for the use of military to achieve US global strategic objectives which will only create more recruits for the Islamic fundamentalist extremist movements.

Spoken like a good jihad supporter.

flavio said:
It's inspiring to see you guys are still able to trust bin Laden and have faith in his honesty. I think most people have become jaded like me by his past actions yet you are able to forgive and let him have a fresh start.

UBL said:
But I plan to speak about the repeated errors your President Bush has committed in comments on the results of your polls that show an overwhelming majority of you want the withdrawal of American troops from Iraq.
You follow polls & so does he.

UBL said:
Failing to carry out jihad, which is called for in our religion, is a sin.
He says it is a jihad.

UBL said:
The best death to us is under the shadows of swords. Don't let your strength and modern arms fool you. They win a few battles but lose the war. Patience and steadfastness are much better. We were patient in fighting the Soviet Union with simple weapons for 10 years and we bled their economy and now they are nothing.

In that there is a lesson for you.
The last line is for you.

Back