Bitching thread....

Mare

Need something you want to Bitch about or vent it out-here's the place to do it.......

I'll start: Oh Shit not enough room here to say all I need to say....

major problem is money probs... not that $$$ cure everything, but it would sure help alot!! :sadhug:

FUCK...fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

*sigh*

well I feel better....group hug anyone?

IDLEchild said:

Well, if that's all you have to do, why don't you come over this weekend and help me put a power steering pump in the 4runner? :D

chcr said:
Well, if that's all you have to do, why don't you come over this weekend and help me put a power steering pump in the 4runner? :D
:D :D

Thanks chcr....I really needed that laugh today.

there have been jet planes flying over my house all fucking night so low it's shaking the windows...this is just now like the 7th one in 3 hours...wtf I'm FREAKINGOUT.

There wasn't a commercial airliner within 500 miles of NYC...you live 501 miles away.

images.jpg

Bitching sesh commenceth

AAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

BLOODY MEN! Soft spineless wimps!!!!!

"I've a pulled muscle in my neck... it's really bad Baby... can we reigncheck dinner?"

"Yeah Hon! No problem... you okay? Stick some heat on it. See you maybe... Saturday then... or I could come over to "NURSE" you!?..."

"Its really really bad... seriously ... groan/whimper... I'll try to see you Saturday... if not Sunday for lunch"

"Em yeah... Sunday then! Think I'll go out with Bex Saturday night then... its been ages... Love you!"

"Love you too... groan/whimper... Kiss kiss"

ITS JUST A PULLED MUSCLE FOR GAWD'S SAKE!!!!! He even got sent home from work because of it!!!!

There's me... rolled into work and met him on numerous occasions.... with a sprained ankle... one heel on... one off! I looked and felt a tit! A neck so cricked my head touched my shoulder... sickness and *ahem* (okay that started at work but i didn't feel "right" on the morning)

Men are wimps!!!!!!

End of Bitching shesh...

Either that or they're cheating bastards!

You don't think.... do you? :crying4: :crying4: :crying4:

Oh no!

IDLEchild said:

*sigh*

well I feel better....group hug anyone?

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((OTC group HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
there ya go...... :winkkiss:

ClaireBear said:
Bitching sesh commenceth

AAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

BLOODY MEN! Soft spineless wimps!!!!!

"I've a pulled muscle in my neck... it's really bad Baby... can we reigncheck dinner?"

"Yeah Hon! No problem... you okay? Stick some heat on it. See you maybe... Saturday then... or I could come over to "NURSE" you!?..."

"Its really really bad... seriously ... groan/whimper... I'll try to see you Saturday... if not Sunday for lunch"

"Em yeah... Sunday then! Think I'll go out with Bex Saturday night then... its been ages... Love you!"

"Love you too... groan/whimper... Kiss kiss"

ITS JUST A PULLED MUSCLE FOR GAWD'S SAKE!!!!! He even got sent home from work because of it!!!!

There's me... rolled into work and met him on numerous occasions.... with a sprained ankle... one heel on... one off! I looked and felt a tit! A neck so cricked my head touched my shoulder... sickness and *ahem* (okay that started at work but i didn't feel "right" on the morning)

Men are wimps!!!!!!

End of Bitching shesh...

Either that or they're cheating bastards!

You don't think.... do you? :crying4: :crying4: :crying4:

Oh no!

If women knew that we men have a lower threshold of pain...

Luis G said:
If women knew that we men have a lower threshold of pain...
Sadly that's very true. Went to the dentist this morning, motherfucker....

Low pain threshold my arse!

I spent two weeks working on a fucking broken ankle because I'm supporting the missus. Still fucking hurts!

Ok bitch over... *sighs*

:D

i'm in a half-drunk fuck you mood today. well, fuck everyone. i'm pissed off. i'll keep on drinking.

ciao.

Back