Bra?

Uki Chick

I too, like the majority here don't like wearing bras. I try to go for the simple one that give me some kind of hold and lift, almost always with underwire. For everyday, I try and wear something that is as comfortable as possible. The half thing doesn't work for me either. The twins just don't seem to cooperate and would rather stay out of them.

MrBishop

Professur said:
Hey!!!

I've got that issue.

Prof...I've known you for years and I can tell you right now, that you don't havfe the same issues as these fine ladies do :)

Camelyn

paul_valaru said:
those women have enough silicon to create their own valley

Dude, that ain't silicone. You can't implant that big. Not enough skin. Those puppies are the real deal, man.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Camelyn said:
Dude, that ain't silicone. You can't implant that big. Not enough skin. Those puppies are the real deal, man.

shit, and the WMD, tooth fairy, and santa exist

lacemyster

I wear alot of sports bras...only sports bras.....the only kind that I can stand. Call me strange, but I wear a bra when I'm sleeping, it's comfy for me. :D

MrBishop

Professur said:
Want me to scan and email it to ya?

You have pictoral evidence that you have size 38DDD cups attached to your chest? Sure...I guess if you want to scan it and send it to me...that'd be fine....er...yeah. :run:

Professur

Bish, remind me that I own you a bitchslap next time I see you.

BTW, none of the women in that pic were 38 anything.

unclehobart

Its all silicone. It has to be a ramping up process over several years. A stripper friend of mine went from a B to something like an F cup over the course of three surgeries.

Camelyn

unclehobart said:
Its all silicone. It has to be a ramping up process over several years. A stripper friend of mine went from a B to something like an F cup over the course of three surgeries.

I hope they had hydrolics implanted at the same time...

unclehobart

At that level of the game, yes. Most will have a relief/addition nozzle located in the armpit somewhere. Sometimes its just under the skin. It would be set up like a spare tire at that stage of the game. In fact, that last large inflation stage is usually an underinjected baggie placed in the tissue. After the swelling and damage heal, a few cc are added every week or so as an outpatient proceedure until the desired results are met.

Camelyn

unclehobart said:
At that level of the game, yes. Most will have a relief/addition nozzle located in the armpit somewhere. Sometimes its just under the skin. It would be set up like a spare tire at that stage of the game. In fact, that last large inflation stage is usually an underinjected baggie placed in the tissue. After the swelling and damage heal, a few cc are added every week or so as an outpatient proceedure until the desired results are met.

I find that facinating and repulsive, all at the same time.

Oz

unclehobart said:

fuck me static.....that sounds horrendous :alienhuh:

I wonder if yer pinched a lass under the armpit and pop the valve if her tit would deflate?...mebbe all the liquid sinks down the arms.....start off treble f.....end up like popeye!

Oz

IDLEchild said:
Ok so what about underwear, panties etc?...are thongs really as uncomfortable as they look?
:confused: :confused:

Ask yer missus (she'll tell yer yes.....especially afer yer've been together for a while) :)