Calling ANY SANE person...

OK nalani, here is the thing (this is NOT targetted at ANYONE, its an OPINION).

I won't date a smoker period. Kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtry for me. Its disgusting. Even my coworker that IS a smoker (2 packs a day) prefers non smokers. And a nicotine mouth won't ever get close to mine. I don't want to suck or taste nicotine, I want to taste my girl. Neither will she ever get under my waist because quite frankly, it disgusts me to think a smoker sucking a dick. Not to mention everywhere they go little pieces of lung.., err, mucus are couged up, ashes flying everywhere, stinks up every place, and its absolutely DISGUSTING when smokers toss their butt out the window of a car or stops it out in front of a mall. Yes I'm a nazi with respect to smoking. You get on the bus and I'm there, you put it out or I throw you off. You will not infringe on my right to fresh air. And don't give me crap of pollution, this is an opinion and you SMELL smoke unlike car exaust.

Opinion guys, ok? I don't mean to offend anyone here. I'm just a little shocked to learn that so many people smoke. I have 0 friends that smoke, and a couple of coworkers. I don't make friends with smokers in real life. Very very very few students at Waterloo actually smokes. I don't know anyone.

I can't name a single inner friend of mine that doesn't smoke. It truly defies the odds ...I'm outnumbered like 35-1.

That's It, I'm going to start back up again, if for no other reason that to ensure that if LL and I ever meet in person, he won't kiss me.

PuterTutor said:
That's It, I'm going to start back up again, if for no other reason that to ensure that if LL and I ever meet in person, he won't kiss me.

don't worry i still will. you are a supermodel right??

He is cute alright, but I draw the line at an active smoker. I will NOT kiss one period.

And Puter, bite me :p

On a more serious note, those of you with kids, please, if not for yourself but for them, take it outside or stop.

whoreable said:
PuterTutor said:

Ummm, Yeah. Sure. Look just like Britney Spears, only with bigger tits.

PuterTutor said:
whoreable said:
PuterTutor said:

Ummm, Yeah. Sure. Look just like Britney Spears, only with bigger tits.

Excellent.

Back